Friendly results

teddybearsws

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, last man standing said:

Heard rumour young lewis away to hurlford thistle , not sure if any truth in it tho

£50 a week to play with Thistle one of the other Tarbolton lads told me last week. They don't pay players though so he must have been lying of course 

£50 a week to play with Thistle one of the other Tarbolton lads told me last week. They don't pay players though so he must have been lying of course 

What clubs are all rumoured to be paying players in ayrshire? Fae what av been told they are

Hurlford Thistle
Shortlees
KSC Wolves (folded)
Carrick
New Farm Loch

Any more you have heard about?

What clubs are all rumoured to be paying players in ayrshire? Fae what av been told they are

Hurlford Thistle
Shortlees
KSC Wolves (folded)
Carrick
New Farm Loch

Any more you have heard about?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Laughable

Hurlford 100% , not sure about shortlees acctually paying money I think there could be incentive to play for them but not money changing hands . And by that I mean free bar after games and nights out not having to pay fees ? Where most other teams have to take in 5/7/10 pounds a week from players. Would love to see shortlees beat hurlford to league this year. New farm paying doubt that ? Think there a hard working honest bunch from what I have seen 

Archived