Friendly results

teddybearsws

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some result for Tollcross. Maybe not missing the Salvie 5 as much as everyone thought they would haha

Only pre-season though. Always thought Tollcross were one of the better footballing teams in LEAFA but was usually their big squad that caused them to not win the Prem - having to change players to keep folk interested etc, then losing momentum.

only my opinion of course.

Miss the amateur days but with some free time on a Sat, i might get down to watch a few games this season.

11 hours ago, Kaboom said:

Shortlees 4-1 Bonnyton u21's

Game got stopped 25mins early as Mark McClean for Shortlees suffered a broken leg. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. 

Was he the big boy who played with Wallacetoun, if so really good player. Either way all the best and hope he has a speedy recovery

On 04/08/2016 at 22:17, Sir Matt Le Tiss said:

Was he the big boy who played with Wallacetoun, if so really good player. Either way all the best and hope he has a speedy recovery

Aye that's him also one of the nicest guys I've met in amateur fitba cracking lad all the best big marky boy 

On 8/4/2016 at 13:30, R0b83 said:

some result for Tollcross. Maybe not missing the Salvie 5 as much as everyone thought they would haha

Only pre-season though. Always thought Tollcross were one of the better footballing teams in LEAFA but was usually their big squad that caused them to not win the Prem - having to change players to keep folk interested etc, then losing momentum.

only my opinion of course.

Miss the amateur days but with some free time on a Sat, i might get down to watch a few games this season.

Makes you wonder about the so called 'step up'.

Edinburgh Rose pumped Craigroyston Juniors 6-1 at St Marks park last week too.

• 2 months later...

Archived