Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

16 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

So this is not available for the PC? Muchos annoyance if so.

Does it need to be?  Have they actually done anything to it for the Xbox One other than make it playable on the newer generation of console?  If they haven't, then you just play the original on your PC as normal and you're not missing anything.  If they have, then oh boy, I'm even more excited than before...

• 2 months later...

Beat me to it.  Hopefully this is a sign of something absolutely glorious.

For a new Red Dead what would people want - a prequel to the original to ensure Marsden senior was still involved or a sequel with his annoying son avenging his fathers death?  

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

For a new Red Dead what would people want - a prequel to the original to ensure Marsden senior was still involved or a sequel with his annoying son avenging his fathers death?  

A fakkin PC version.

42 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh aye that's right I forgot about that.

Who can remember the dreadful cowboy game that came out in the early days of the 360? Possibly called Guns?

I do. Pretty shite as I recall. It was just called Gun. Anyway, Jack has already avenged John so he can gtf. Prequel with John's old gang would be amazing.

Edited by The Saintee

b*****ds just teasing that photo.  I need more information and I need it now.  I noticed the first was available on the PS4 market place last night, but I bought Batman instead.  Will get it later on in the month.  I have never played Revolver.  But I absolutely loved Redemption.  Just that you kidnap a nun tie her up and drag her about by your horse and either, flick her off a cliff or have a train run her over.  Tremendous.

Even Revolver was good for the time if a bit cartoonish, it had some cracking one liners, but Redemption is one of my favourite games ever. 

Folk that pay more attention to this sort of thing will know more than me but even if they had announced it today, we're looking at Summer/ Autumn next year release, aye?