Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

I had my twin seven year old nieces round when I did that mission.  They were in utter hysterics at the donkey as a zebra, and the dog dressed up as a lion.  That's why I love the game, lots of serious cool missions, and then humorous silly nonsense missions like that.

That'll explain how I'll catch the lion then :lol: had visions of trying to hogtie it..

Yeah they've got the mix pretty good, I left the game running in Valentine, when eating my lunch once, just to see what happens.

Two blokes came scrapping out the pub arguing about one sleeping with the other wife, law came along, broke it up, one went back in the pub, the other left. A few minutes later I seen one head down the side of the pub, then the other went around the same way, a few gunshots followed, everyone scarpered. Went round to see what had happened and one was lying dead.

Genuinely think you could sit and watch a town all day and see numerous interesting wee plot lines on the go.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I'm only two story missions into Chapter 3. I keep getting distracted and exploring. Stole a train by accident and ended up exploring a decent chunk of the map whilst trying to outrun the law. Trying to be a bit "organised" by doing a story mission then some exploring, then a story mission, and so on (mainly attempt to complete the challenges up to levels 4 or 5).  I'm back down the road next week and leaving my PS4 in Inverness, so I won't be touching it for weeks/months :(

This could end up being quite a tedious game at times but the world is just so big. Been exploring little cabins/shacks that I stumble across, some really cool things to find in them.

Going to try and tackle the Legendary Fish at some point soon. 

On 29/12/2018 at 11:40, Loki said:

Wait till you see the tiger :lol:

Just done that one :lol: Jesus christ

The lion though :lol: "don't worry boys, it's just a dog"...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Probably find everyone has, but did anyone else come across the two hillbilly c***s in a homestead?

The fat bloke invites you in and his wife tries to seduce you, and they offer you a drink, they eventually get you steaming, steal your money, and you wake up in the woods with only your weapons.

Arriving back at the house, in the rain and lightning, walking in with the revolver and getting holy vengeance was tremendous. 

Probably find everyone has, but did anyone else come across the two hillbilly c***s in a homestead?
The fat bloke invites you in and his wife tries to seduce you, and they offer you a drink, they eventually get you steaming, steal your money, and you wake up in the woods with only your weapons.
Arriving back at the house, in the rain and lightning, walking in with the revolver and getting holy vengeance was tremendous. 
Aberdeen Pig Farm I assume. I was on a home spree for a while, killing anything that moved in houses. I killed him straight away not realising the script. They've never respawned so I assume I'm never getting that loot :(

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

*sister

I’ve came across the pig farm but I haven’t had the story part that comes with it. I’ve been outside their house numerous times but the dogs just bark which alerts the boy inside and he comes it and threatens you with a gun.

My preference would've been for you to structure your post this way:

Probably find everyone has, but did anyone else               

Spoiler

come across the two hillbilly c***s in a homestead?

Thanks in advance for any future postings.

Spoiler come across the two hillbilly c***s in a homestead?

So your posting about him spoiling it then post the same information meaning anyone who missed his post would read it off yours...

12 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Reveal hidden contents

come across the two hillbilly c***s in a homestead?

Spoilers don't work.

Honestly, I'm just assuming that the vast majority of folk have already played through what I'm doing just now.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Spoilers don't work.

Honestly, I'm just assuming that the vast majority of folk have already played through what I'm doing just now.

Spoilers don't work?  I know they don't work on the mobile app but they still seem to on desktop?

Anyway its not a big issue.