Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

For anyone struggling to find a Robin for the hunting requests, two will generate on the north coast of the southerly most island in the archipelago on the east shore of Flat Iron Lake.

I also solved the serial killer stranger mission.  The cabin where he resides is gruesome.

I think I found this, but I haven't found the 3rd clue
I found one clue under a bridge near horseshoe overlook and one in a tree in Le Moyne I think. Still not found the third. Nor have I ran across the KKK yet. I look forward to petrol bombing them.

The last mission I done was when Leviticus Cornwall came for Dutch and had a big gunfight in Valentine. Think that puts me about 1/3 the way through. Genuinely loving it.

Do some of the legendary animals and fish only become available after you make certain progress through the game? I am struggling to get some of them I found no bother I got on my first play. I am still on Chapter 3 this time round.
Yes, the legendary alligator is only available after you complete a certain mission. Chapter 4 I think?

On 08/12/2018 at 11:13, Bairnardo said:

I found one clue under a bridge near horseshoe overlook and one in a tree in Le Moyne I think. Still not found the third. Nor have I ran across the KKK yet. I look forward to petrol bombing them.

The last mission I done was when Leviticus Cornwall came for Dutch and had a big gunfight in Valentine. Think that puts me about 1/3 the way through. Genuinely loving it.

I’ve met the Klan three times now, let the scenes play out before letting fly with the molotovs.

Well the war of attrition is almost over - I’m 98.4% complete. I only have four of the nine challenges to complete.

Managed to kill the legendary panther but even in dead eye it is quick as f**k. Springfield Rifle to the head and it still come at you. Just about shat ma breeks

f**k Saint Denis. Was walking through the marketplace to the trapper and some arsehole walks into me, which causes me to bump into someone else. Next thing I'm being accused of public disorder and the local police are after me.

f**k Saint Denis. Was walking through the marketplace to the trapper and some arsehole walks into me, which causes me to bump into someone else. Next thing I'm being accused of public disorder and the local police are after me.

I was in Valentine and some arsehole ran into me and knocked me off my horse. His horse fucking died, and I got reported for animal cruelty.

That animal cruelty charged quickly escalated into a murder [emoji2]

Finished the epilogue last night, what a game.

What. A. Game.

Was after midnight when I finished and was near 1am by the time I got to my bed once the credits had rolled, certainly keep you involved for all the little catch ups of the people who survived to the end of the game.

From reading about on the internet today I don't think I need to do another playthrough to get 100% completion, I think there are 7 or so missable side missions but the others can all be played after the main story is complete, but fortunately I've done all the missable ones. Link in spoiler. You don't need to do all the side quests to get 100% anyway.

Looking at the 100% checklist I've still got about 20 hours in this and that's if I go flat out for all of the collectables!

Edited by Fuctifano

On 07/12/2018 at 22:25, Swarley said:

Charlotte, wid!

She's a goddam c0ck tease thats what she is. I was in Strawberry seeing a man about a horse when I noticed her icon had appeared on the map. OK  she'll be needing a hand with another hunting mission or something so I rode at speed across the entire country to get there

Spoiler

Then she says thanks for helping her, gives a peck on the cheek and thats it

No way will she survive for long. Between the bears, wolves, cougars and that inbred gang of mutants she's done for.

8 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but if you log in online, you get gifted 15 gold bars and $250.

Noticed something popping up about that. How do you get them?

Not sure if I've got the $250 as my balance is $259 and can't remember what it was before.

No sign of any gold bars though. Do they appear in your bag or do you need to do something to get them.

Noticed something popping up about that. How do you get them?
Not sure if I've got the $250 as my balance is $259 and can't remember what it was before.
No sign of any gold bars though. Do they appear in your bag or do you need to do something to get them.

Not sure to be honest, I’m still playing single player so just logged in and came straight back out. I know I got the money, but can’t confirm on gold unfortunately.

Just tried the 17 minute dry dash from Van Horn to Blackwater.  Did it in 15 (including pauses to reset way point but I'm assuming game doesn't count that) and didn't get the  completion. Must have stood in a muddy puddle somewhere. Fuming.

You have to start with the Van Horn notification popping up. I went a longer route just to make sure, using railway bridges, into Strawberry, up the ouija board dam and then south into tall trees and then across past John’s home at Beechers Hope and into Blackwater.

Just watching the latest episode of Dynasties, and I know I’ve played this too long when every animal comes on and I’m thinking what weapon to use to get a perfect carcass [emoji23]