Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

8 minutes ago, Fide said:

Fraid not.  With PS4 you have to open up the machine.  It's surprisingly straightforward.   I think it took no more than 10 minutes  The hard drive cost me around £80.  Just make sure your existing hard drive is backed up first of all.

Not the case any more man, the PS4 has been compatible with external drives for a while now.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/storage---data/ps4--external-hdd-support/

Guess it's time to not look at this thread for a few weeks until I'm done with the story. No chance im playing at a minute past midnight but I'll probably have a go before work tomorrow - assuming there'll be a huge intro cut scene so will get that out the way. 

Aye, no spoilers please.  Or at least tagged (f**k yer mobile p+b).

Need to check tonight if it's fully downloaded, left it a couple of days ago with 70 odd Gb to go.  Was just about to say that I probably wouldn't be able to play until tomorrow evening, but then I've realised that I could "work from home" tomorrow...purely nose to the grindstone, you understand.  Of course.