Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2018/oct/10/red-dead-redemption-2-wild-west-adventure-realism-preview
Sweet Jesus this sounds amazing - trying to work out how to explain to my wife and kids why I won't see them for a while...
Working on an oil rig, in Afghanistan, solo sailing round the World?

19 hours ago, Swarley said:
22 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:
https://www.theguardian.com/games/2018/oct/10/red-dead-redemption-2-wild-west-adventure-realism-preview
Sweet Jesus this sounds amazing - trying to work out how to explain to my wife and kids why I won't see them for a while...

Working on an oil rig, in Afghanistan, solo sailing round the World?

I live in Jakarta so going with "kidnapped by ISIS"

Any deals on this? Reckon I will most likely go through ShopTo and hope it arrives the day before as usual. 
Saw that the game is around 105GB. 
Everyone loves a bargain but I reckon even at £50 we're going to get our money's worth with this :D

I'll probably just get it on PSN and take the extra hit on price.  I'm starting to despise having physical copies of games and having to swap disks.  Also kind of defeats the point when even a disk copy has a fucking huge update on day 1.  

f**k, I thought this was November release...ten days?!  Looks like the FM beta will be getting short shift.

Any deals on this? Reckon I will most likely go through ShopTo and hope it arrives the day before as usual. 
Saw that the game is around 105GB. 
You might save like 2 quid shopping around but really

I had the special edition (physical) pre ordered but after hearing about the install I cancelled it. Its my day off on Friday and the last thing I want is to wait until around 2pm for it to be delivered and then install it for however long. If I buy it through PSN it should be ready to go at midnight thanks to the install beforehand.

Worth the extra few quid to buy digitally for me personally.