Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

There is quite a few dlc's which are free for the game, the only trouble is that it won't let me download any of them, it just keeps coming up that something has went wrong. Is anyone else having this issue? It only seems to effect the dlc for RDR which is quite annoying but I won't be playing the game straight away anyway.

Forgot how glorious this game is... trying to shoot the hats of people only to shoot them in the head... hearing the Wilhelm Scream... helping someone out against bandits then killing them regardless...

I'm going to have to go and download this now, aren't I?  It's a superb game.  I've never been so emotionally invested in a computer game as I was during Red Dead.  The ending was like something out of a movie.

One of the very best games of all time, a truly magnificent experience from start to finish. John Marston's one of my favourite video game characters and the supporting cast, the missions and side quests, the music and the gorgeous graphics make it such an immersive experience.

The only sandbox game I've ever achieved 100 per cent completion in too, as it happens.

A brief moment of horror last night when I found it was back up to £24.99 in the store before I discovered this backwards compatibility thing means that I can download what I need for free once I put my RDR 360 disc in.  It's definitely getting played once I've completed the final DLC in Witcher 3.