Italian Football Thread

Kris.

20 minutes ago, Smurph said:

Not a bad finish on your debut tbh

Inevitable, stuck a tenner on him AGS at 11/10. Free money really. Could he be the best Juvé raid on Firenze since Roberto Baggio?

45 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

Inevitable, stuck a tenner on him AGS at 11/10. Free money really. Could he be the best Juvé raid on Firenze since Roberto Baggio?

Nice one. Think you’ve forgotten about Felipe Melo

I do agree with you. If he keeps this up he can give them a real European shout and/or move for a mental fee.

Edited by Smurph

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoyed the Turin derby. 
I really enjoy Juventus being so bad that they only bother pushing for a result when a game reaches stoppage time.
Decent prospect of the auld lady finishing outside the top 4 for the 1st time since 98-99*

* excluding the season they got demoted for calciopoli & the subsequent Serie B season.

21 hours ago, David W said:

Some weekend in Serie A; Inter, AC, Napoli, Juventus, Lazio and Roma all failing to win. A massive opportunity for Napoli tomorrow.

Utterly shat the bed tonight. Cagliari have been all over them from the start. V disappointing as Napoli are probably my favourite Italian team.

20 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Utterly shat the bed tonight. Cagliari have been all over them from the start. V disappointing as Napoli are probably my favourite Italian team.

what more could they want than the knowledge as to how the weekend went for everyone else and being aware of exactly what they needed to do.Can you imagine how Juve would have reacted to a similar situatiion?Napoli are absolute bottlers,they proved it in the title run in a few years back when it was in their own hands with a few not especially tricky games left and they proved it again last night

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...