Italian Football Thread

Kris.

Ciao ragazzi!

I'm away to Rome just after Christmas til the New Year. I fancy a game while I'm there the last week of December and had a look at any games in Rome but my Italian skills aren't the best. I know there's a winter break but I don't think it applies below Serie B. I've saw a few Serie C/D teams in Rome (or nearby in other parts of Lazio) have games but they're all away. Anyone with a better knowledge of Italian football than me know a good site to have a look further down the pyramid?

Ciao ragazzi!

I'm away to Rome just after Christmas til the New Year. I fancy a game while I'm there the last week of December and had a look at any games in Rome but my Italian skills aren't the best. I know there's a winter break but I don't think it applies below Serie B. I've saw a few Serie C/D teams in Rome (or nearby in other parts of Lazio) have games but they're all away. Anyone with a better knowledge of Italian football than me know a good site to have a look further down the pyramid?
Tuttocampo.it is what you're looking for, takes you right through the pyramid.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
Ciao ragazzi!

Tuttocampo.it is what you're looking for, takes you right through the pyramid.

b*****d. Looks like I'm genuinely fucked for a game anywhere in the city while I'm there. Cheers for the tip tho

• 2 weeks later...

Another cracking game this afternoon between Fiorentina and Sassuolo.

Fiorentina were 2 down but got it back to 2-2. Their captain was then sent off for 2 pretty daft yellows - both for elbowing the same player.

Still about 5 minutes to go so plenty of time for a bit more drama.

1 hour ago, David W said:

A controversial end to the Milan match as the referee chooses to rule out a late equaliser because he doesn't like the Milan kit. And who can blame him?

That would have been a more reasonable decision than chopping it off because Giroud was laying under a  Napoli player. I really despair at what football has become with decisions like this. Awful stuff.

Watched the second half of Roma v Sampdoria, 1 -1, Roma only really seemed to get going in the additional 5 minutes, but were maybe fortunate to still be in it, as Sampdoria hit the post at the start of the second half but somehow the shot stayed out.

Watched the second half of Roma v Sampdoria, 1 -1, Roma only really seemed to get going in the additional 5 minutes, but were maybe fortunate to still be in it, as Sampdoria hit the post at the start of the second half but somehow the shot stayed out.

Seen the last 25 minutes and roma were poor. Apart from the goal, the only other decent chance they seemed to have was where the keeper pulled off the double save. Their defenders were all over the shop for Sampdorias equaliser.