Jump to content
Kris.

Italian Football Thread

Recommended Posts

Guardiola rumoured to be replacing Allegri at Juve. Question remains where does Allegri go, Madrid maybe?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Guardiola rumoured to be replacing Allegri at Juve. Question remains where does Allegri go, Madrid maybe?

 

 

Outside bet but I wonder if Roma might be keeping a close eye on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardiola has it good.

From Barcelona to Bayern to Man city to potentially Juventus.

Wish he would try a team mid table somewhere and see how he gets on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Guardiola has it good.

From Barcelona to Bayern to Man city to potentially Juventus.

Wish he would try a team mid table somewhere and see how he gets on

He failed at Bayern, so it's not as if hes a success everywhere he goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Some result for SPAL
That's them beaten Roma home and away this season. Lately they've been playing well but without getting results. With Cagliari and Bologna winning though they'll need to keep it up. Juventus aside, it's quite an exciting league this year.

SPAL deserved the win. Roma didn't really offer much. I'm not convinced by Schick and Dzeko has had a poor season. Another summer of change is needed for then.

Both penalties were pretty soft I thought. One thing I hate about VAR is the amount of games that have six minutes additional time in the first half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inter have actually looked competent tonight. Still fancy another goal in this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kris. said:

Inter have actually looked competent tonight. Still fancy another goal in this.

Or not. Great game though. Great block to deny Cutrone at the end, Milan were shit for a lot of the game but probably deserved a point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think the penalty was a dive, he got his hell clipped inside the box. Clear penalty but stupid one to concede.

I also thought Conti was deserving of a red. Great game though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

That's them beaten Roma home and away this season. Lately they've been playing well but without getting results. With Cagliari and Bologna winning though they'll need to keep it up. Juventus aside, it's quite an exciting league this year.

SPAL deserved the win. Roma didn't really offer much. I'm not convinced by Schick and Dzeko has had a poor season. Another summer of change is needed for then.

Both penalties were pretty soft I thought. One thing I hate about VAR is the amount of games that have six minutes additional time in the first half.

Yeah, agree, SPAL have something about them. Their work rate is great & you could see what the win meant to everyone at the end of the game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sat 30th, 7.25pm, Sampdoria v AC Milan, live on FreeSports.

Sun 31st, Roma v Napoli 1.55pm, Bologna v Sassuolo 4.55pm & Inter v Lazio 7.30pm, all live on FreeSports too. 8)

According to their website at any rate, always liable to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quagliarella up front tonight, aiming to become Italy's oldest ever goalscorer, playing alongside Kean, Italy's youngest ever goalscorer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quagliarella up front tonight, aiming to become Italy's oldest ever goalscorer, playing alongside Kean, Italy's youngest ever goalscorer.

And he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to pay Devil's advocate to the idea that football is only expensive in the UK, the cheapest ticket for Frosinone vs SPAL tomorrow is €50. (That said, Fiorentina vs Torino tickets start at €10.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zapata having a good season for Atalanta. Cant imagine they will hold onto him for much longer
 
 
He's not an Atalanta player. On loan at them from Sampdoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He's not an Atalanta player. On loan at them from Sampdoria
Ah that is disappointing. However Atalanta business always seem to do well. Just can never hold onto their players :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...