Kris.

Italian Football Thread

Guardiola rumoured to be replacing Allegri at Juve. Question remains where does Allegri go, Madrid maybe?

3 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Guardiola rumoured to be replacing Allegri at Juve. Question remains where does Allegri go, Madrid maybe?

Outside bet but I wonder if Roma might be keeping a close eye on this?

Guardiola has it good.

From Barcelona to Bayern to Man city to potentially Juventus.

Wish he would try a team mid table somewhere and see how he gets on

22 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Guardiola has it good.

From Barcelona to Bayern to Man city to potentially Juventus.

Wish he would try a team mid table somewhere and see how he gets on

He failed at Bayern, so it's not as if hes a success everywhere he goes.

Some result for SPAL
That's them beaten Roma home and away this season. Lately they've been playing well but without getting results. With Cagliari and Bologna winning though they'll need to keep it up. Juventus aside, it's quite an exciting league this year.

SPAL deserved the win. Roma didn't really offer much. I'm not convinced by Schick and Dzeko has had a poor season. Another summer of change is needed for then.

Both penalties were pretty soft I thought. One thing I hate about VAR is the amount of games that have six minutes additional time in the first half.

Inter have actually looked competent tonight. Still fancy another goal in this.

15 minutes ago, Kris. said:

Inter have actually looked competent tonight. Still fancy another goal in this.

Or not. Great game though. Great block to deny Cutrone at the end, Milan were shit for a lot of the game but probably deserved a point.

Don't think the penalty was a dive, he got his hell clipped inside the box. Clear penalty but stupid one to concede.

I also thought Conti was deserving of a red. Great game though.

23 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

That's them beaten Roma home and away this season. Lately they've been playing well but without getting results. With Cagliari and Bologna winning though they'll need to keep it up. Juventus aside, it's quite an exciting league this year.

SPAL deserved the win. Roma didn't really offer much. I'm not convinced by Schick and Dzeko has had a poor season. Another summer of change is needed for then.

Both penalties were pretty soft I thought. One thing I hate about VAR is the amount of games that have six minutes additional time in the first half.

Yeah, agree, SPAL have something about them. Their work rate is great & you could see what the win meant to everyone at the end of the game.

Sat 30th, 7.25pm, Sampdoria v AC Milan, live on FreeSports.

Sun 31st, Roma v Napoli 1.55pm, Bologna v Sassuolo 4.55pm & Inter v Lazio 7.30pm, all live on FreeSports too. 8)

According to their website at any rate, always liable to change.

Quagliarella up front tonight, aiming to become Italy's oldest ever goalscorer, playing alongside Kean, Italy's youngest ever goalscorer.

Quagliarella up front tonight, aiming to become Italy's oldest ever goalscorer, playing alongside Kean, Italy's youngest ever goalscorer.

And he does.

Just to pay Devil's advocate to the idea that football is only expensive in the UK, the cheapest ticket for Frosinone vs SPAL tomorrow is €50. (That said, Fiorentina vs Torino tickets start at €10.)

Zapata having a good season for Atalanta. Cant imagine they will hold onto him for much longer

He's not an Atalanta player. On loan at them from Sampdoria

He's not an Atalanta player. On loan at them from Sampdoria
Ah that is disappointing. However Atalanta business always seem to do well. Just can never hold onto their players :-(