Kris.

Italian Football Thread

Atalanta's response to going two nil up at home to a better team was outrageously more entertaining than Milan's the previous night. I'm actually reasonably excited about this cup now.

I see that Premier sports is available for £6 a month if you book soon. I’m tempted but I grudge paying any more sports subscriptions. I may get rid of BT Sports and replace it with premier.

11 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

anybody know why tonights lecce v ascoli game was abandoned?

Serious head injury in the very first minute.

Gotta be jotters for Di Francesco

Not sure I agree with this, I'm not sure what more he can be expected to do with the constant turnaround in players.

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:
Juve game on Freesports if anyone fancies it.

^ big team found.

Big team is Arsenal mate. Although Pars have almost completely killed my love for the beautiful game entirely.

On 2/1/2019 at 18:22, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I see that Premier sports is available for £6 a month if you book soon. I’m tempted but I grudge paying any more sports subscriptions. I may get rid of BT Sports and replace it with premier.

Only Serie A game I’ve managed to see this season is Lazio vs Juve last weekend when I was in Rome.

Their website currently says £9.99 or £99 for the year. I got a deal a couple of years ago for £60 for the year but after that they wanted £15 a month. I'm only interested in their Nascar coverage so just stuck to streaming/firestick. The only drawback is not being able to record and watch when more convenient.