Italian Football Thread

Kris.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

😀

Udinese are bang average, lowest scorers in Seria A after SPAL, think positive.

A draw 😑

Europa league beckons

getting married later this year and had no clue what to do about a honeymoon - thursday night trip to somewhere in Kazhakstan or Albania - or Motherwell - might be just the job....

Nobody watching the Milan derby then? Zlatan makes some difference (one goal, one assist, some nice link up play) but Inter are honking. Lukaku made one good run to set up a chance that should have been taken but other that that they've been terrible. Missing Hamdanovic in goals too. You've got to imagine he'd do a lot better at both goals but certainly the second.

Weird to watch this unfolding the way it is as I saw Milan live last year and they were really poor, whereas I've watched Inter on the telly plenty of times and they've always been impressive. 

Saying that, that was before Milan brought Ibra in and before Inter started playing Ashley Young...

As I wrote that at half time I was thinking that Inter never really looked like scoring but if they could get a quick goal I could see them rescuing a point. To score 2 quick goals then dominate and score w more is a big step after their recent wobbles. Looks like a genuine title race in Serie A this season. Fantastic.