Italian Football Thread

Kris.

11 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Anyone had experience of buying tickets for Italian games? Me and my mate are wanting to go and see Atalanta before the end of the season.

Not sure how up to date the below is, however buying in the city a day or two before the game is usually the cheapest and easiest option. 

Atalanta Bergamo Tickets

Tickets for Atalanta games can be bought online via Listicket, at the club store at the Via Tiraboschi 89 in Bergamo’s modern centre, or at any of the Listicket sales points.

Tickets can also be bought on the gate from about three hours before the start of the match. Atalanta rarely sell out.

Ticket prices can depend on the opponent, but typically range from €13.00 for a seat at one of the curves to €100.00 for a central seat at the main stand. Tickets for the opposite side tend to go for between €18.00 and €23.00.

Email biglietteria@atalanta.it for more information.

Atalanta going through a bit of a golden spell just now so don't know if that means their crowds are up and it could be a after to buy online earlier? I used listickets before. Need an Italian Post code but I just put in a hotel and printed the tickets before flying out.

1 hour ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Atalanta going through a bit of a golden spell just now so don't know if that means their crowds are up and it could be a after to buy online earlier? I used listickets before. Need an Italian Post code but I just put in a hotel and printed the tickets before flying out.

I don't think Listticket exists anymore, TicketOne is still on the go and they seem to cover a few teams. 

Looking at their attendances, seem to be around 5000 from selling out most games. 

On 07/01/2020 at 00:11, Karpaty Lviv said:

Anyone had experience of buying tickets for Italian games? Me and my mate are wanting to go and see Atalanta before the end of the season.

Yeah, Bologna. Got the tickets in one of the wee local bacci and betting shops a few days before the game. Easy, no hassles, but you need to have ID and remember to take it with you to the game

Parma fans decided not to attend Juventus-Parma next week because of high price on away fans tickets imposed by Juventus,

therefore will donate the same money due for tickets to charity!

Banner in tonight's game.

Now I was speaking to werder bremen fans few years ago ( could well of been longer ) and I know when at bayern away they decide to go to England or scotland and take a game in.

I'm guessing its just bigger teams fans hate going to watch at their stadium due to usually price .