Italian Football Thread

Kris.

On 2/1/2019 at 18:22, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I see that Premier sports is available for £6 a month if you book soon. I’m tempted but I grudge paying any more sports subscriptions. I may get rid of BT Sports and replace it with premier.

Only Serie A game I’ve managed to see this season is Lazio vs Juve last weekend when I was in Rome.

Their website currently says £9.99 or £99 for the year. I got a deal a couple of years ago for £60 for the year but after that they wanted £15 a month. I'm only interested in their Nascar coverage so just stuck to streaming/firestick. The only drawback is not being able to record and watch when more convenient.

It's a shame Napoli are 9 behind, but that gap could close if Juve continue to be complacent. They looked as slick last night as they did under Sarri and continue their near flawless home form. Milik in good scoring form now that he's had a clear run without injury. Quite like the shift to 442 under Ancelotti and Koulibaly just playing wherever he fancies :lol:

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:
9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Inter's players names in Chinese on the back of their strips :huh:
I take it they are whores to the Chinese Yuan?

It's because of Chinese New Year... and yuan.

Right.

My brother was at the San Siro for the game today and is nicknamed Chinaman due to his looks so I thought they were maybe trolling him. 

On 13/02/2019 at 14:16, G_Man1985 said:

Inter announce that goalkeeper Samir Handanovic is the new club captain, taking the armband from Mauro Icardi.

I presume Icardi will be gone in summer

On 13/02/2019 at 18:01, Mr. Brightside said:

Would love to see Icardi back at Barca to replace Suarez.

Some journalists claiming hes agreed to sign for Juventus. What a shite transfer that would be for the league.

Hamsik leaving Napoli just feels wrong