Italian Football Thread

Kris.

Great start to the season. Have found myself watching more Italian football than anything else. 

Yup, most entertaining league out there. Only problem for me is I watch it via a betting app, and it's hardly to resist chucking some money on the game. Costing a fortune.

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stream not working on PP, superb stuff.

Get yourself a Bet365 account. Don't even have to use it, just stick a few quid in and you can watch games from all around the world. Streams generally very reliable as well.

Get yourself a Bet365 account. Don't even have to use it, just stick a few quid in and you can watch games from all around the world. Streams generally very reliable as well.

It came on literally two minutes after I moaned about it! Think it's a minute or two slow though, as I presume all betting sites are

Moving away from Serie A...things are pretty tight just now in Serie B. Just 6 points between top and second bottom. 

59e4c77a5d660_ScreenShot2017-10-16at15_50_27.thumb.png.22448fb368acfb3e3bec06c3263e5ab1.png

Parma are woefully inconsistent right now. In recent weeks they've taken a point at top of the table Palermo and won away at Venezia (the only team to beat them so far). But they've also fucked a two goal lead at home to Salernitana, whilst going on to finish with 9 men. Been pumped heavily at Perugia and lost to other 'title rivals' Pescara and Empoli. In the Empoli game they trailed at HT, and within 7 minutes of the restart had managed to equalise, fall behind again and also miss a penalty. Absolutely useless. It's too early to write off their chances of challenging at the top of the table given how much of the season is still to go, but it's not been a great start.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It came on literally two minutes after I moaned about it! Think it's a minute or two slow though, as I presume all betting sites are

When watching on phones they seem to be 30-60 seconds slow, but not on the desktop, where it's only a few seconds behind. No idea what the difference is or why that might be.

exercise in futility at the Benetegodi at the moment - half an hour gone, and you couldn't wish to see anything further removed from the top quality entertainment on offer at the Guiseppei Meazza last night - and as I type Valoti misses an open goal for Hellas :lol:

straight red for Luca Antei - if Hellas fail to beat ten men....

Edited by Herman Hessian