Italian Football Thread

Kris.

Milan derby tonight, Inter should win comfortably imo.

Just realised I can watch this via paddy power, seemingly sold out which seems a nice change, every time I've seen the San Siro over the past few years it's been dead.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just realised I can watch this via paddy power, seemingly sold out which seems a nice change, every time I've seen the San Siro over the past few years it's been dead.

Never used Paddy Power before, how does it work?

Never used Paddy Power before, how does it work?

I just go into the match betting and you get an option to watch a live feed. Unsure if you need an account for it or not, tbh, I've got an account and it's definitely available to watch.

I'm sure every Serie A game is live on all your usual betting sites. I know B365 show every game, along with those from La Liga and the Bundesliga. Serie A games don't tend to have commentators though, although strangely their Serie B streams do.

As for the game later, going by the two derbies from last season, tonights could be a cracker. Inter haven't been that impressive this season, despite their position in the table. Milan have been shite, but could see them raising their game for this - there is a good side in there somewhere. Don't care who wins really, just hoping for goals!

Don't follow Italian football at all, but those squad numbers for the Milan derby can get in the sea.  

It's superb stuff really, suprised UEFA haven't thrown a fit and banned it tbh

Enjoying this, a big game living up to what I expected. AC look pish poor going forward, plenty of the ball but a lack of quality in the final act, Inter look infinitely more dangerous. Undefendable cross for the goal.