guinness

Sauchie junior's

3 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Manager  Frazer Duncan has stood down at Sauchie, will be a big loss .

Not a big loss for all Sauchie fans. He should have left last season instead of putting himself above the club and forcing out the elected committee to be replaced by his friends and family. 

Let’s hope that those left running the club grow a pair, break all ties with the past and make a clean start next season wherever that may be. 

Nows your time then blackout get yourself up there and get tore in ya walllper.  Or just hide on the computer n  blether a load o ill informed rubbish

He packs it in every season.shouldve put money on it happening.

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Can anyone confirm if Sauchie put in an application to join the EoS league last week?.

Yip I believe so

Lot of changes at the club but club would never be where it is had it not been for our departing manager and I for one am very pleased he managed to get rid of some of the shite that was behind the scenes. I wish him good luck in all he does and he leaves Sauchie as the most successful manager the club has ever had and we have had some bad managers and some good. Morgy will be a big miss also I just hope new gaffer gets the budget and has contacts to get players in

I'm pretty sure there will be money available for the new manager. I dont think he would be there if there wasn't some form of budget available to attract new players. Another point of note, given who he is, where he has played and the contacts he will have, I'm sure Sauchie won't be short of new players. They also have the new selling point of being part of the Senior pyramid when speaking with players. 

Lot of changes at the club but club would never be where it is had it not been for our departing manager and I for one am very pleased he managed to get rid of some of the shite that was behind the scenes. I wish him good luck in all he does and he leaves Sauchie as the most successful manager the club has ever had and we have had some bad managers and some good. Morgy will be a big miss also I just hope new gaffer gets the budget and has contacts to get players in
You post a LOT about the ex-manager, specifically around times when he hands in his latest resignation.

Always in glowing terms also.

You could at least make it subtle that you are Fraser Duncan... posting in that 3rd person style is a little weird as well.

Where you off to next Fraser? Got any interviews or assistant manager posts lined up this time round?

Just seen BU have signed Iain Syme from Sauchie. Is he a left or a right back?