• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
guinness

Sauchie junior's

In reply to the point that "Likes a Doughnut" has made I honestly don't know who you are, but I can 100% assure you that Fraser Duncan not being at the club has absolutely nothing to do with tantrums and is certainly nothing to do with funds not being available,but why let facts get in the way of a story and all that......

The chairman at all times tried his absolute best to make sure that there was funds in place to be spent on players, and most of the time this money came straight from his own pocket which is to be applauded if I am honest, and at no time last season did we get knocked back when we asked the chairman for more money which was a great help in us making the squad good enough to get back into the super league, which I believe a club the size of Sauchie and with the support of Sauchie should be,and thankfully that is now the case. The budget that we had been given for next season coming was perfectly fine and apologies again if this is not the answer that you were looking for

You are right "likes a doughnut" that Fraser has the backing of the supporters and that is without question, BUT the reason for that is the success he has had and what he as done for the club as a whole and nothing else.

Hopefully the people on the  committee now can make decisions which are in the clubs best interests for the betterment of the club and the club can continue to improve on and off the park for many years to come.

i don't know the inn's and outs of this conversation but the budget for Sauchie in the premier was spot on as they achieved what they set out to do and got straight back up and also a stones throw from the semi finals of the scottish.

Well I'm of the opinion that he never wanted to leave the club based on what I read on facebook from himself and players. I also think he has done a fantastic job, however I'm also of the opinion that the full facebook public posting that has been going on is childish and staged. Watch this space. Duncan going no where. Commitee out. Manager reinstated.

In regards to the other points you make, if everything is OK then why resign??? League just won so you should be buzzing imo. And the way you write says you must be part of the club somewhere?

What's Fraser Duncan like as a coach 

You just had this info reach you? Normally your ahead of the game with these things when it's to do with the Rose

1 hour ago, sponsorsladdie said:

You just had this info reach you? Normally your ahead of the game with these things when it's to do with the Rose

What you going on about ?

9 hours ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Maybe this will be the 2017/18 crusade for Sheep since he failed so miserably on our thread.  

N.B to Sauchie fans - any views from Sheep are normally proxy posts for someone else..!!!

Looks like my post from a few days ago could be right. Manager bigger than the club if the committee are gone due to this. If all parties have resolved their differences then best thing for the club moving forward.

Spoke to old assistant manager tonight who says manager is taking time out and no decisions been made on new manager. Only heard someone will be in place by weekend

Manager will
Be reinstated with a new board on
Friday after Egm. Chairman and board stepped down