Sauchie junior's

guinness

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of changes at the club but club would never be where it is had it not been for our departing manager and I for one am very pleased he managed to get rid of some of the shite that was behind the scenes. I wish him good luck in all he does and he leaves Sauchie as the most successful manager the club has ever had and we have had some bad managers and some good. Morgy will be a big miss also I just hope new gaffer gets the budget and has contacts to get players in

I'm pretty sure there will be money available for the new manager. I dont think he would be there if there wasn't some form of budget available to attract new players. Another point of note, given who he is, where he has played and the contacts he will have, I'm sure Sauchie won't be short of new players. They also have the new selling point of being part of the Senior pyramid when speaking with players. 

Lot of changes at the club but club would never be where it is had it not been for our departing manager and I for one am very pleased he managed to get rid of some of the shite that was behind the scenes. I wish him good luck in all he does and he leaves Sauchie as the most successful manager the club has ever had and we have had some bad managers and some good. Morgy will be a big miss also I just hope new gaffer gets the budget and has contacts to get players in
You post a LOT about the ex-manager, specifically around times when he hands in his latest resignation.

Always in glowing terms also.

You could at least make it subtle that you are Fraser Duncan... posting in that 3rd person style is a little weird as well.

Where you off to next Fraser? Got any interviews or assistant manager posts lined up this time round?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived