Sauchie junior's

guinness

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sauchie keeper defo mom in my opinion.
Sauchie played some nice stuff first half and I thought they were better team without looking like scoring.
Glens were much better second half and could have had 4 or 5 if not for good goalkeeping and poor finishing.
Good win for glens and all the best to Sauchie fornrest of the season [emoji106]

Hardlines today Sauchie, but you and your supporters must be very proud by reaching the quarter finals this year.

Now back to league business and make sure you get promoted straight back into the Super League for next season. Always good to watch Sauchie play.

4 hours ago, Stillseekfedup said:

Sauchie keeper defo mom in my opinion.
Sauchie played some nice stuff first half and I thought they were better team without looking like scoring.
Glens were much better second half and could have had 4 or 5 if not for good goalkeeping and poor finishing.
Good win for glens and all the best to Sauchie fornrest of the season emoji106.png

A fair assesment, but i thought Cumming's was fouled by your goalie near the end of the first half. Which maybe would have gave us a glimmer of hope. In the end though as you said the better team won.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived