Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

Hardly scouting, I simply asked for a number YOU were the one who decided to give me your opinion on the player. So they haven’t actually signed everyone then, gotcha [emoji1360]

You seem upset. Again why would you honestly expect fans or officials of any club to provide information which may or may not be used to attract a player to another club?lol.
Then to absolutely throw your toys out the pram when you get a jokey answer is at best embarrassing for you.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was Alloa’s player so why answering a simple question is a big deal to you confuses me. Haha not trying to attract anyone anywhere his name was mentioned elsewhere and I seen on YouTube he had scored a couple of goals for you and wondered how many in total he had scored. How ridiculous a question is that? How would a number be used to attract a player, I have no idea?
I can assure you I haven’t thrown any toys out the pram, merely asked you to back up your claim about Albion Rovers signing everyone which you then changed to inviting to pre season training ????????‍♂️
But I should have known better than to expect reasonable conversation on this thread.

He was Alloa’s player so why answering a simple question is a big deal to you confuses me. Haha not trying to attract anyone anywhere his name was mentioned elsewhere and I seen on YouTube he had scored a couple of goals for you and wondered how many in total he had scored. How ridiculous a question is that? How would a number be used to attract a player, I have no idea?

I can assure you I haven’t thrown any toys out the pram, merely asked you to back up your claim about Albion Rovers signing everyone which you then changed to inviting to pre season training ????????‍♂️

But I should have known better than to expect reasonable conversation on this thread.

So you get a jokey reply and its toys out the pram and clydebank are a mob etc etc.

As i’ve said Albion Rovers are to the best of my knowledge signing a load of junior players and inviting a number to preseason training and thats been widely commented on due to their budget being slashed.

If you should have known better and don’t like replies then feel free to not enter the thread.

The guys a good player, scored some decent goals in Clydebank games.

• 2 weeks later...

From the club website
Clydebank FC can today confirm we will groundshare with Maryhill FC when pitch work at Holm Park begins.

We’d like to thank both the former and new committee of Maryhill for agreeing to the short term groundshare.

In order to aid fixture planning, we intend to share from the start of the forthcoming 2018/19 season.

20 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

From the club website
Clydebank FC can today confirm we will groundshare with Maryhill FC when pitch work at Holm Park begins.

We’d like to thank both the former and new committee of Maryhill for agreeing to the short term groundshare.

In order to aid fixture planning, we intend to share from the start of the forthcoming 2018/19 season.

Great that Maryhill have agreed to this. That being said did they  ( admittedly along with other clubs) not have issues with games being on when our marvellous weather kicks in!  Was there no other options?

13 hours ago, Seaside Sam said:

Great that Maryhill have agreed to this. That being said did they  ( admittedly along with other clubs) not have issues with games being on when our marvellous weather kicks in!  Was there no other options?

I'm glad it's Lochburn.

14 hours ago, Seaside Sam said:

The option to join the pyramid was there and you could share with Bonnyrigg. 

Have you guys made your mind up yet on the future or has it all been kicked into the long grass in Maryhill. 

We've applied to EOS league for season after next. Whether that happens or ( perhaps more likely ) a WOS league is set up , i think we're likely to move. Unless the Juniors move en masse to the pyramid of course. 

Playing home games at Bonnyrigg ? Not feasible. 

7 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

We've applied to EOS league for season after next. Whether that happens or ( perhaps more likely ) a WOS league is set up , i think we're likely to move. Unless the Juniors move en masse to the pyramid of course. 

Playing home games at Bonnyrigg ? Not feasible. 

Thanks for the update it’s been a while since I checked the Bankies thread. 

“Bonnyrigg” was a joke btw. 

19 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

With the new surface about to be laid at Holm Park, will there be any upgrade to the surroundings ie. new covered enclosure, better hard standing?

new enclosure required but may not be there from the off

Archived