Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

It's the summer holidays, genius.

Also, assuming that anyone who feels you're unnecessarily negative and somewhat angry must be a schoolchild is an odd conceit, which does nothing to assuage the notion that you need to cheer up and chill out.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't you be out buying your new uniform then?

This is a football forum to talk about football.Is that difficult for you to understand?

If you want to do something constructive with your time other than trying to be a smart arse on a forum go and find out who Brabco are and find out who actually owns the football club that you throw your money at.

Jesus BA.

You're giving what seems like a decent bunch of posters a c**t of a reputation here with some shockin bantz and negativity. Are you happy about ANYTHING?

Us Dton bois are good guys though, we wont tar your fellow Bankies posters with the same brush. I hope others are the same.

Still not sure if I'll attend tonight, if someone else is driving I'll tag along, if not I can't be arsed driving myself.

8 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Shouldn't you be out buying your new uniform then?

This is a football forum to talk about football.Is that difficult for you to understand?

If you want to do something constructive with your time other than trying to be a smart arse on a forum go and find out who Brabco are and find out who actually owns the football club that you throw your money at.

Maybe if you were capable of holding a discussion in a sensible manner we could talk about football. As it is you've wet your knickers at every given opportunity and nobody's impressed.

Brabco owns our football club, we know they are property developers from England, none of the money we put into DFC goes to them (and none of their money goes to DFC). Anything else for me to waste my time on?

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Jesus BA.

You're giving what seems like a decent bunch of posters a c**t of a reputation here with some shockin bantz and negativity. Are you happy about ANYTHING?

Us Dton bois are good guys though, we wont tar your fellow Bankies posters with the same brush. I hope others are the same.

Still not sure if I'll attend tonight, if someone else is driving I'll tag along, if not I can't be arsed driving myself.

Get your arse along and we can have a sing song.

"We are the Bankies haters!"

Very impressive showing from Bankies tonight - second half especially

Finished 2-0 Bankies with goals from Nicky Little after 50 mins and a Trialist after 58 mins. Could have scored a couple more near the end but overall a very encouraging showing.

Special pat on the back for Calum Gow and Jamie Darroch who were outstanding at the heart of The Bankies defence.

Well done Bankies!!

Hate to break it to you BA, but...

"Manager Stevie Aitken reports that his squad tonight will have an emphasis on youth with some first team experience too."

Might want to phone your own 17s and see if they want a game instead :lol:

The starting 11 for Dumbarton tonight appeared to have 6 of their first team squad. Ryan Stevenson made a substitute appearance in the second half too. The Dumbarton website report's reference to "experimental" team selection was therefore, at best, misleading. A Championship team got beat by a team playing in the second division of junior football.

Despite the conditions, it was a solid performance by the Bankies, who having gone 2-0 up through 2 good goals were able to make multiple substitutions and give young players, trialists included, some game time.

Encouraging signs for the Bankies - showing promise of being a good side, but it's early days. Dumbarton fans shouldn't be embarrassed about the result on that basis, however the reporting glosses it. That said, Dumbarton's Championship status may well be questionable if tonight's team found the going tough. Hopefully that isn't the case - best wishes to Dumbarton and their fans for the season ahead.

Archived