Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2017 at 13:54, tartanbankie74 said:

Thats paying customers does not include the gratuities, one poster on the door at last final stated between 1000 and 1150 at last one.

Yeah, that was me - I was on the gate that day. There were three committees' worth obviously, unspecifed blazerati, various sponsors and guests as well as the inevitable glory-hunters who stayed in Harveys or the social club till we stopped taking money :)

I remember a squad of about nine or ten guys walking up to the gate about 20 mins in that day and asking when that would happen.

"Dunno - about half-past?"

"See you in ten minutes!"

On 9/22/2017 at 20:56, not man of the match said:

Swapped shifts for the Friday game, can't get swap back to the Saturday. Fantastic stuff.

The results we're getting in the league, that is probably a blessing in disguise.

The results we're getting in the league, that is probably a blessing in disguise.

Mcanespies double sub changed the game for the worst for us tbh the boys were playing well no need for a double sub. We were better team again but need 2 start taken more of our chances. At times our decision making is terrible. Well onto cumnock next

Mon the papers

Mcanespies double sub changed the game for the worst for us tbh the boys were playing well no need for a double sub. We were better team again but need 2 start taken more of our chances. At times our decision making is terrible. Well onto cumnock next

Mon the papers

Good to see you again mate . Catch up with you at the return game for a few

Delighted to finally get a win under our belts. One wee complaint though, can whoever done the highlights fix them and upload them again? Felt f*cking nautious by the end with the frame rate or whatever being gubbed. Looks like the Russian cartoon parody they done in the Simpsons.

Well worth the win yesterday, whole team was superb but shelvey was outstanding, he should be starting up front every week.

Thought the big cumnock forward could have walked for his first elbow on vezza which looked nasty enough to warrant a straight red.

• 1 month later...

Serious question. I know there is some discussion about Bankies going down the Kelty route. If you do how will fixtures be scheduled? You both would be under 2 different associations and i thought any new licensed clubs would have to have primacy of tenancy (I maybe wrong but I remember something about it when I last read it which was a while ago). Let’s be honest there will be clashes. Who would get 1st choice?

2 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Serious question. I know there is some discussion about Bankies going down the Kelty route. If you do how will fixtures be scheduled? You both would be under 2 different associations and i thought any new licensed clubs would have to have primacy of tenancy (I maybe wrong but I remember something about it when I last read it which was a while ago). Let’s be honest there will be clashes. Who would get 1st choice?

Stenny and the Shire manage, Cumbernauld and Clyde manage as do Falkirk and Stirling Uni (and someone said EduSport play at Annan, so they manage). In all instances its not the LL club that have the primacy of tenancy - Clydebank and Yoker can I'm sure come to some sort of arrangement.

Games are moved to Fridays or Sundays where there is a clash,  Shire had Ochilview booked for last week but as Stenny then got a home game in the Scottish the Shire game was moved to Sunday.

Stenny and the Shire manage, Cumbernauld and Clyde manage as do Falkirk and Stirling Uni (and someone said EduSport play at Annan, so they manage). In all instances its not the LL club that have the primacy of tenancy - Clydebank and Yoker can I'm sure come to some sort of arrangement.
Games are moved to Fridays or Sundays where there is a clash,  Shire had Ochilview booked for last week but as Stenny then got a home game in the Scottish the Shire game was moved to Sunday.

Thanks for the info.

What’s this about? Bankies going senior?

Archived