Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

Thoughts on little?

He's away 2 po££ok.good luck 2 him the figures I've heard I wouldn't knock back. Cheers for ur 2 year service but now we move on. Better players have left my club for bigger clubs it's all part of being a bankies fan. Great 2 c wee Andy win poty the wee man is a model pro n he loves the papers

Mon the papers

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28.5.2017 at 00:47, Chrissydodds said:

Thoughts on little?

Gave us two good years and deserves to make a bit of cash if that's what is happening. The realities of football at our level. Should be a decent signing and we will do very well to replace him adequately.

one off Auld Heid. Gordon was one of the blokes that was instrumental in our return and was heavily involved in the fans side in Senior Days. He was also a UEFA B licence holder. unusual set of circumstances that are unlikely to arise again. He did a great job and will be hugely missed

one off Auld Heid. Gordon was one of the blokes that was instrumental in our return and was heavily involved in the fans side in Senior Days. He was also a UEFA B licence holder. unusual set of circumstances that are unlikely to arise again. He did a great job and will be hugely missed

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Reports on our forum that Mark Burbridge has been invited to train with us over pre-season. Any good lads? 

Was excellent for us, there were games he was head and shoulders above the rest of the park, albeit at a lesser level than where he may be going. Will be very tough to replace 

Reports on our forum that Mark Burbridge has been invited to train with us over pre-season. Any good lads? 

Very decent player but like many wingers can be inconsistent. Was outstanding first season and swept the end of year awards but struggled first few months of last season before rediscovering his form in the last couple of months of the season. Scored some great goals and an excellent one on one finisher - will be a big loss but deserves the chance to move on to Senior football.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Cel123 said:

Which season was the best for Clydebank in senior football ??

A few ...

75-76 - second div title and Spring Cup final

76-77 - runners up in 1st Div - promoted to Premier. Took Rangers to 4 games in League Cup semi. The definitive Bankies team ... record win 

84-85 - Promoted to Premier again 

89-90 Scottish Cup semi 

many memorable games as well 

18 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

A few ...

75-76 - second div title and Spring Cup final

76-77 - runners up in 1st Div - promoted to Premier. Took Rangers to 4 games in League Cup semi. The definitive Bankies team ... record win 

84-85 - Promoted to Premier again 

89-90 Scottish Cup semi 

many memorable games as well 

Thanks alot will take a look at these.

Reasonably happy with the players kept on and the recent additions look to be decent enough. Feel we will do well to replace Little, and Bubba if he does go senior or elsewhere. Not really going into the new season with any expectations. Having been resigned to another year in the league below and somehow contrived to go up, my aims are somewhat lower than the managers and finishing 3rd bottom would do me just fine. As long as we win the Scottish while doing it...

Archived