Development League 16/17

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk beat Caley Thistle 3-0 last night at the Caley Stadium. Quite impressed with Nathan Austin and Scott Sheppard for Falkirk, while Lonsana Doumbouya and Ali Sutherland were the best performers for ICT. Our XI also included Scott Boden (who did very little) and the new signings Cole and McKay. Cole was anonymous while McKay seems to have no touch whatsoever.

It will be a good facility in stormy weather, in the winter, for certain aspects of training and so on - but does anyone else wonder if Hibs and Hearts playing their DL games indoor (I've read that Hibs intend to play all their DL games indoor) will actually prove a help or a hindrance? As a transition to senior football it's very sanitised environment - no sun, breeze, rain etc.

On 19/09/2016 at 21:47, HibeeJibee said:

It will be a good facility in stormy weather, in the winter, for certain aspects of training and so on - but does anyone else wonder if Hibs and Hearts playing their DL games indoor (I've read that Hibs intend to play all their DL games indoor) will actually prove a help or a hindrance? As a transition to senior football it's very sanitised environment - no sun, breeze, rain etc.

Scotland 16's playing France indoor at the Oriam on Tuesday. 

Motherwell u20s 1 - 0 Kilmarnock u20s

Motherwell U20s: Brill, Campbell, McMillan, Maguire, Ferguson, Turnbull, MacLean, McFadden, Mackin, Hastie, Fry

Motherwell U20s subs: Morrison, Scott, Falconer, Armstrong, Livingstone

Kilmarnock U20s: Lyle, Queen, Lidington, Dempsey, Clark, A. Wilson, McLean, I.Wilson, Morrison, Paterson, Whittaker

Kilmarnock U20s subs: Cameron, Miller, McLevy, Wylie, McDonald

Archived