Portugal vs Wales

Well, how do we think this one will go tomorrow then?

I've been grumbling about Wales all tournament but even I have to admit they were excellent on Friday and scored some lovely goals. There is absolutely no reason they can't be this Portugese side either, who are still yet to win a game in 90 minutes.

Ramsey will be a big miss I think but I still fancy Welsh Wales to continue their incredible run, before getting slaughtered in the Final on Sunday.

1-2.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they can produce another all round display as they did against the Belgians, no reason the Welsh can't get past a Portugal side who have still to shine yet ( despite reaching the semis).

Mon Wales, good luck lads! Let's go with a 2-1 win for the Dragons.

I don't think Ronaldo will be happy with Bale showing him up. Portugal are going to come out fired up if he's up for it.

Predict extra time and Pepe to amputate Bales leg if he gets wound up.

Please please Wales to do it. Portugal are spawny c***s though and I have a horrible feeling again that they will somehow sneak through.

With Ramsay and Davies out it'll be tougher. Portugal will be really stubborn and tough tae break down as per usual.

Still Cannae get over Portugal are here without winning a game in 90 minutes, utter shite.

1-1 Wales on pens.. I hope 😕

Archived