Irvine Meadow XI 2016/17

Kochice

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You's are pish easy 6 points for us next season 

My downcast side is hoping we get relegated next season just to play Darvel & have some right good banter wae your good self bud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. A good swallie at your hospitality or the Station Bar would be a date to set on the calendar [emoji106][emoji106][emoji481][emoji481]????????[emoji482][emoji482]

Excuse my ignorance but whats the beef between darvel and meadow ?

None, Just a daft Darvel fan getting a wee bit excited about winning a league when they've 7 games to go!!

Excuse my ignorance but whats the beef between darvel and meadow ?

Absolutely none mate. Just that wee VL Darvel Legend seems to take great delight when we lose. 1st league defeat in 12, not too bad.

3 hours ago, Geo61 said:

Try this link mate see if it works T

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212508207644403&id=1359109003

Worked fine G,cheers for that.:thumsup2'

PS loved the quote fae the auld yins next to the camera when the 3rd goal went in;"holy f#ck, we are gonnae get beat the day!" Pure class.:shutup

1 hour ago, Armchairfan said:

When did slavin join Irvine vics? Was once a great striker but at nearly 40 he shouldn't be doing the centre half for pace for his goal

Brian joined last week until end of season. First game for us at centre forward and led the line brilliantly. Check the video of the goals, he didn't need to use his pace or lack of it, as not one was scored from a hopeful long ball as some medda fans would have you believe.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

What a result today. 3 goals and a clean sheet against a team that was top of the league. Every player was outstanding. 

Must be thinking to yourself why we were top....I have certainly been thinking that of late...chronic watching the Town at the moment...even putting me off ma beer.....not good at all...

• 1 month later...

News from Meadow Park

The Committee regrets to announce that Gareth Turner and Neil McGowan have both tendered their resignation with effect from the end of the season due to work commitments.

We would like to thank them both for their hard work and commitment and contribution over this season.We wish them well.

Michael Wardrope wishes to remain at Irvine Meadow.

The Committee will discuss the vacant positions over the next few weeks.

Archived