Irvine Meadow XI 2016/17

Kochice

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that is correct. 

No getting a chance and getting less playing time which it not good for me and GB this summer. Along Medda got a big squad which they are all great player

Its a shame as I beilive I can show what I can do for Medda but not getting a chance as I respect the manger and his decision for the team, just bad start to the season after club ex Phyiso telling me my hamstring just wee knox until I decide pay top Phyiso a visit cost me £100 and turn out I had a tear and out almost 3 months then a loan to Darvel, really enjoy it it there then call up to GB which it massive honour for me and back to Medda, but not getting game time and that but. training was superb & the lads is working their socks off, I really wish them all the best they can get back to super premier league as long they keep their head in and dispcline in the game by game.as I am hoping my Kilsyth and Medda get the top two as they both got a best ground, great set up, backroom and of course the fans. 

Thank you Medda for having me, just a shame I didn't show you fans what I am capable of. Just football is football I guess.

Deafness is no excuse.. even at the weekend with GB we play kevin Davies X1 full of ex pro, Blackpool manger was really impress with me and I got man of the match, 

Time for me to get club asap with playing time get myself back to enjoying football and match fitness. 

Good luck Medda! You are their 12th man, they need you roar them on game by game.

16 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

What's he done T I thought he answered the question that it was
not his decision to change the team
name don't think it was anything personal against the Vics mate

He's no really done anything Geordie, I have already given him it tight about it and he has taken it all in good fun. I was trying to start the mind games early in the lead up to Saturday to see if any of your fellow dodgers would bite;)

Anyway catch up with you on Saturday, when you are back down in your old stomping ground of the west end.:thumsup2

T

9 hours ago, dolano7 said:

Yes that is correct. 

No getting a chance and getting less playing time which it not good for me and GB this summer. Along Medda got a big squad which they are all great player

Its a shame as I beilive I can show what I can do for Medda but not getting a chance as I respect the manger and his decision for the team, just bad start to the season after club ex Phyiso telling me my hamstring just wee knox until I decide pay top Phyiso a visit cost me £100 and turn out I had a tear and out almost 3 months then a loan to Darvel, really enjoy it it there then call up to GB which it massive honour for me and back to Medda, but not getting game time and that but. training was superb & the lads is working their socks off, I really wish them all the best they can get back to super premier league as long they keep their head in and dispcline in the game by game.as I am hoping my Kilsyth and Medda get the top two as they both got a best ground, great set up, backroom and of course the fans. 

Thank you Medda for having me, just a shame I didn't show you fans what I am capable of. Just football is football I guess.

Deafness is no excuse.. even at the weekend with GB we play kevin Davies X1 full of ex pro, Blackpool manger was really impress with me and I got man of the match, 

Time for me to get club asap with playing time get myself back to enjoying football and match fitness. 

Good luck Medda! You are their 12th man, they need you roar them on game by game.

Top man pj I'm surprised Medda took u back I was impressed with u at darvel 

9 hours ago, tombo said:

Keith Graham(ex-captain of Irvine Vics), scorer of the fastest goal in the history of the Marymass Derby, and making this announcement in the lead up to this week's game against the Dodgers.:angry::angry:..................F@*k#;g JUDAS!!!!!

;) T

Alright big T it's the Judas here was gonna come am support the boys on Saturday but looks like I'll be at the railway side

18 hours ago, Cheggers84 said:

Alright big T it's the Judas here was gonna come am support the boys on Saturday but looks like I'll be at the railway side

Aye, tied doon to the track, ya cnut!!:blink:

T;)

48 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

No looking gid if this rain keeps up been bantering doon here awe day

I think the forecast is to be dry tomorrow G, but the park will have took a pounding today. Hopefully it survives as I haven't been at a game for over 2 months.

T

I think the forecast is to be dry tomorrow G, but the park will have took a pounding today. Hopefully it survives as I haven't been at a game for over 2 months.

T

No been at a game in 2 months and you're giving me pelters? Ffs part time supporter

2 hours ago, Geo61 said:

Your team couldn't beat Meadow can't wait to get 6 easy points if you make it out the ADL next season Darvel are crap always have been always will be #bigchangesmyarse

Yous are pish ha ha ha ha 

couldnt beat us when we had 7 players 

ha ha ha ha ha 

Archived