Irvine Meadow XI 2016/17

Kochice

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will be though , we are a better team than u lot and uve tried hard to sign our better players but they love it at darvel so no chance of getting them , jog on 

Don't see where you're getting the idea you're a better team than us. We're fourth in the league above you in which you're fourth.

We won't we will go up next season too 

You're deluded.

Totally shocked in that I have the same view as Lupo
Both Winton & Darvel will have to substantially strengthen their squads to even finish mid table next season . From what's led to believe there won't be any relegation next season due to league reconstruction but no way will either be challenging for the title

8 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Totally shocked in that I have the same view as Lupo
Both Winton & Darvel will have to substantially strengthen their squads to even finish mid table next season . From what's led to believe there won't be any relegation next season due to league reconstruction but no way will either be challenging for the title

We will mate , watch this space , big things happening up here in the summer 

22 hours ago, lazyjack said:

Chris McKnight, midfielder previously of Troon and Cumnock has signed for the Club till the end of this season :)

I would be eternally grateful if you wouldn't sign off such statements with a picture of mwa! spesh as it concerns  and ex cumnock player (if player is the description he goes under these days).have a nice evening Jack.

P.S.missing the medda. 

Aye right.:)

18 minutes ago, happy said:

I would be eternally grateful if you wouldn't sign off such statements with a picture of mwa! spesh as it concerns  and ex cumnock player (if player is the description he goes under these days).have a nice evening Jack.

P.S.missing the medda. 

18 minutes ago, happy said:

Aye right.:)

Happy don't be so glum, maybe one one day you guys will get to sign a player of Chris's calibre :lol:

7 minutes ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

Football crazy 09 replied to Troon Portland's topic in Junior Football

Can't disagree with most of what you say but you're still up and down like a whore's knickers
Original and insightful, taking your lead

Also accurate my little rotund friend. (Just getting you back for that picture of me on the back of the tractor haha}

Archived