Irvine Meadow XI 2016/17

Kochice

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many goals is that Boyd has scored ? Another wise move by Swift letting him go .

Boyd is playing in a lower league and doing well.
Boyd in premier didn't do as well , a fair few ladeside fans said he wasn't good enough for us at the time , great to see him doing well

Well done on your fully deserved win today. I don't want to take anything away from medda who were excellent, but we were awful today, all over the place, worst weve played this season, but u were up for it from the start an we gave away to early goals, got one back an they gave another one away from a corner, we were second to every ball today an couldnt string two passes together, different team from one I said was worst medda team I'd ever saw in our 3-0 win at Kilsyth, well done an enjoy your night [emoji21]

different team from one I said was worst medda team I'd ever saw in our 3-0 win at Kilsyth, well done an enjoy your night [emoji21]

Thanks for saying that. It went round the club like a wildfire. You would have heard us singing in response.
I must say that if Kilsyth get promotion, looking like the playoffs, if that, your manager will need to replace about 70% of your aging team. Best place 5th and accept your place.

Thanks for saying that. It went round the club like a wildfire. You would have heard us singing in response.
I must say that if Kilsyth get promotion, looking like the playoffs, if that, your manager will need to replace about 70% of your aging team. Best place 5th and accept your place.

Many lagers have u had ? We're actually still top of the league? We were as bad today as u were at Kilsyth, an your on a good run, an yes fully deserved your win today, but all off a sudden your worldbeaters? u must have a crystal ball, we're in the play offs already or 5th? Wind your neck in, there's alot of footy to be played yet, in fact let a decent medda supporter come on an speak with some dignity, instead of ranting nonsense, ya eejit.

Your talking absolute shite, who was spouting there mouth, we were well aware u were on a good run an we're much improved since last time we played u, I was expecting a hard but fair game, which is what we got, as for suck it up? I already have. We we're well Beaten, I've already acknowledged that fact, u were rubbish at Kilsyth were u not? In fact were u evenmy at Kilsyth? U were a much improved side from that game, I called them the worst medda team I'd seen, I take it back today, they proved me wrong, least I've got the dignity to say that, not just talk crap.

Thank u Stuart, a voice of reason
To be fair to the guy I was very scathing of medda after game at Kilsyth, but complete opposite today, u were well worth your victory, obviously got a bee on his bonnet about that, u were rotten at Kilsyth we deserved to win, we were rotten today u deserved to win, no rocket science lol.

Meadow were absolutely hoaching at Kilsyth but have went undefeated in 8 games since. I can see why Kilsyth thought we were a poor team that day as we werent at our best that day to say the least but different class today by Meadow. Wins create confidence plus played some great football and scored good goals. Kilsyths heads went down after our second, they just didn't play well it happens over 26 game league campaign especially away from home even the best teams have two or three bad bad results. We have a massive game next week, win that v Darvel then a very nice start to season. But still half way to safety and 6 top teams going for 2 or 3 spots to go up and others may join promotion push too. Girvan could go top of they win their games in hand I think?!

Decent sensible post Shannon, actually thought it was the 3rd goal that killed the game, we'd got back into game at 2-1, then Lost another ? No one I was with today was disrespectful to Irvine Meadow, we bought programmes,raffles,had a few pints in the club, bought a team for the board in bar,bought pies an soup, no problem with anyone so dunno we're the spouting our mouth of comes from to b honest?

Decent sensible post Shannon, actually thought it was the 3rd goal that killed the game, we'd got back into game at 2-1, then Lost another ? No one I was with today was disrespectful to Irvine Meadow, we bought programmes,raffles,had a few pints in the club, bought a team for the board in bar,bought pies an soup, no problem with anyone so dunno we're the spouting our mouth of comes from to b honest?

Your support that I seen all bought raffles, programmes and had a good chat to our fans and drink in our wee club. I think the fan above is going on about rumour one of Kilsyth players said Meadow were worse team he has seen this season. Whether true or not is different story. Kilsyth will still be up there and you hadn't lost since August so better losing now than for example next week in Junior Cup.

The only one I heard saying about worse team we've played this season was a Meadow man who in my opinion should have known better he was standing inside at the door from club to dressing room when our and Kilsyth players were coming in after the final whistle not needed at all show some respect to opponents

unless it's Irvine Vics lol only kidding Tombo

Kilsyth had a bad day at the office same as Meadow had at there ground

To be fair geo, that is the worst we've played all season!!! Don't want to take to much away from your performance cos I felt u were up for it from the first whistle, we were sleeping at first two goals, but as u say, bad day at the office, we'l hopefully learn our lesson lick our wounds an move on to our Scottish tie v Lochgelly next week.

Archived