The absolute nick of this

Fide

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

ecto should just stick to being a twitter troll tbh

You lot are like busses, nothing for ages and two come along close together, you lot really are terrified of anybody who dares to be different, takes you right out of your comfort zone

3 hours ago, ecto said:

You lot are like busses, nothing for ages and two come along close together, you lot really are terrified of anybody who dares to be different, takes you right out of your comfort zone

There's being yourself and being a wee bit different and then there's doing your best to stand out from the crowd because you're an attention seeking walloper.

You've read the post that this was all an elaborate prank anyway, right?

There's being yourself and being a wee bit different and then there's doing your best to stand out from the crowd because you're an attention seeking walloper.

You've read the post that this was all an elaborate prank anyway, right?

i accept it was a prank, but this does not explain why many on here got so "hot and bothered" about this, in the first place

On 10/07/2016 at 22:35, milton75 said:

Neither, sorry.

Now that you've got your deflection out the way, mind telling me where I backtracked? Or would you rather carry on looking like you're none too bright?

For the record Supras, I don't think you backtracked at all. You were wrong to begin with and you're still wrong now. The examples you have produced demonstrate that idiots can be idiots, which most people knew all along. To suggest they're representative of national racism is misleading at best. For example, I have experienced far, far worse racism in Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow than I have in over a decade of living in Australia and, while that is my personal experience, it would suggest to me that it is more representative than your evidential selections. There's no doubt that there are racist elements in society here - to deny as such is absolutely erroneous - but the extent to which it is held elsewhere to be a national past-time is outdated, hackeneyed and broadly incorrect. That you used as initial justification the settlement of Australia (1788) and the stolen generations (early to mid-twentieth century) suggests your data might be weak in supporting the present national position.

On 7/12/2016 at 13:08, ecto said:

i accept it was a prank, but this does not explain why many on here got so "hot and bothered" about this, in the first place

^^^

hipster.jpg

On 7/10/2016 at 15:06, milton75 said:

Oh dear. 

There are few things sadder than when you join a forum and you find people obsessing about some critical thing that happened on said forum in the past. Now I'm sure whatever arguments you had with Supras were really important, and I'm sure you came out of them really really well, but I ain't him and this schtick makes you look infantile. Sorry to spoil your "long held suspicions" that I'm your old adversary or whatever, but it's nice that you've been quietly following my posts and thinking about it :(

(If any mod or another can put poor Dee Man's mind at rest, please carry on).

Now, stop deflecting, stop being dishonest and tell me where I backtracked. The posts are, as you say, up there for all to see. Quote me the bits where I backtracked on anything. Ta.

Supras i always thought you were pretty funny but you backtracked quite clearly tbh

On 11/07/2016 at 21:10, ecto said:

Thanks for making my point for me, not even original patter, go on think for yourself, you might even enjoy it

On 12/07/2016 at 07:21, ecto said:

ok, champ, course you don't care

Irony.

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I haven't noticed him to be honest.  I'm sure he will be too busy advising the government on how to manage the economy post brexit.

He was a boring c**t.

He certainly was that! He sucked the oxygen out of any debate he got involved in.

Archived