The absolute nick of this

Fide

1 hour ago, milton75 said:

Yes.

How did I put together that you've been obsessing about some old "internet rival" from what you've said so far??
It's not like you gave me any hints by saying that you had long-held suspicions about me or anything. Like I said earlier, whatever you've built it up to have been in your head is meaningless (and pretty cringey) to me. Probably to him too.
I don't know (or care about) Supras. If this exchange counts for anything he could be a hero or a mammoth cockend and the common ground with me would be finding you witless and tiresome.

Anyway, that aside, I can see that you'd desperately prefer to discuss some other poster than be honest and admit you were talking shite about me backtracking.
That's cool.
You're just a bit weak and obvious, but it's not your fault x

Give it a rest Supras. FFS.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Do you genuinely think I'm this other guy?

Tell me what your opinion is on Ched Evans being back playing professional football before I make my definitive decision.

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Tell me what your opinion is on Ched Evans being back playing professional football before I make my definitive decision.

I'd rather he didn't. If he's proven innocent I reserve the right to change that and feel bad about it, obvs.

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 13:02, Fide said:
6 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Hiya Samuel, hiya pal.

Cmgkk5xWcAAIC5y.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/fashion-street-seen-20160623-gpq4r0.html

Have at it, P&B.

Thanks for making my point for me, not even original patter, go on think for yourself, you might even enjoy it

Archived