Cumbernauld Colts

Jan Vojáček

Ahoy guys, couldn't see a thread so apologies if I've missed it.

Just wondering if anyone would fancy giving me the lowdown on your squad ahead of tomorrow evening's game, I checked on the website but couldn't find any details of the players so wondered if there was anyone I'd know/should be watching out for.

Because I'm all full of pre-season optimism I can't wait for tomorrow! It'll also be the first time we've ever played yourselves, or any other LL side come to mention it, so that'll be interesting too. As an aside how big a crowd do you tend to get?

Cheers, and may your first game with us end in a brutal defeat  ;)

Probably on the community club website mate, try the lowland league one: www.cumbernauldcoltsfc.com. Headings at the top, section for squad in there. Not all new signings added yet, guy who does it is on holiday.

Probably on the community club website mate, try the lowland league one: www.cumbernauldcoltsfc.com. Headings at the top, section for squad in there. Not all new signings added yet, guy who does it is on holiday.

Cheers mate, you're spot on I was on the other site. Few names I know there.

If you think a Clyde game is sparsley populated then you've seen nothing yet

I remember being in a crowd of about 18 at a Rob Roy friendly a few years back  :lol: Sums up my love of pre-season games.

• 4 weeks later...

Colts 2-3 Gretna

Gretna went three nil up, They stopped playing in the second half and nearly blew it. Colts hit two back and nearly scored at the death - but the keeper saved.

Colts Number 7 Motm I thought.

Archived