Clyde v Partick Thistle Under 20's

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Yes, I'm sure the tie in the next round would've been a real money-spinner, once stadium rental, policing and stewarding costs were taken into consideration. What a zoomer.

An unfamiliar concept for Clyde fans, but a team is actually allowed to go past the second round in a cup competition. 

Yet another failure that shows up your fans inability to hold your club and loser *** manager to account. 

If that's the standard of players who are going to be on the fringes of our first team then we are in trouble.

On that showing I would bin the entire under 20s and use the cash to sign a few more first team players.

Shocking to charge £10 to watch a boys game too.

9 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

Just the odd £250,000 investment into their youth structure and facilities.

It was a million pounds Chris 8)

1 minute ago, Firhill Road said:

An unfamiliar concept for Clyde fans, but a team is actually allowed to go past the second round in a cup competition. 

Yet another failure that shows up your fans inability to hold your club and loser *** manager to account. 

You're not very good at this, are you? Put your thinking cap on and come back to me with one well thought out reason why would we risk our thin squad in a farcical competition with no clear financial benefits until the latter stages (if at all). For the "glory" of beating our rivals' youth team? Off you pop.

6 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

84129.jpg

edit: had the audio commentary on for a bit, sure Penrice was mentioned as playing very well - quite keen to see how he gets on this season. Could perhaps do with a loan to Ayr Utd or suchlike...

If a team in the fourth tier added four or five of the better Thistle boys who played tonight they'd have a greatly increased chance of promotion 8)

Archived