Predictions for this season.

What's the predictions for the league this season? Will Saints win again or is there any of the others up for winning it. I think that it could be a lot tighter this season with a lot more teams challenging for the title. My predictions are Edu to win with Saints and Wigton close behind. Dark horses Mids!

What's the predictions for the league this season? Will Saints win again or is there any of the others up for winning it. I think that it could be a lot tighter this season with a lot more teams challenging for the title. My predictions are Edu to win with Saints and Wigton close behind. Dark horses Mids!

1. Edu

2.Threave or Wigtown

3. Mids

4. Saints or Heston

5. Abbey Vale

6. Lochar

I think Nithsdale may surprise a few. Made some good signings

Not heard of anyone they have signed tbf!! Who they got??

Think saints could drop if what is being said about them struggling for players is true

Not heard of anyone they have signed tbf!! Who they got??

Think saints could drop if what is being said about them struggling for players is true

Cant understand how a team can go from winning league and nearly every cup to failing to be able to fulfill their pre-season matches (if these stories are to be believed). Have heard rumors that they only have a handful signed up for next season. Manager thinking of stepping down at end of last season was another one on the go here in Dumfries. As someone else stated on here, League cant afford for another team to fall away or fold like Fleet (hopefully Fleet is only for this season). Be interesting to see if they fulfill their next pre-season game this week.

1) Edu

2) Threave

3) Saints

4) Wigtown

5) Newton

6) Lochmaben

7) Mids

8) Heston

9) Nithsdale

10) Lochar

11) Uppers

12) Abbey Vale

13) Creetown

14) YMCA

Top 4 to be seperated by maximum 4 points by end of season. YM not to win a game all season as team will be made mostly up of a poor sunday team from last season. Lochar to struggle and Mids to be surprise package and go on a good cup run.

One from Cumnock Juniors and a couple from QOTS

If these are players Saints have signed, then the question must be asked as to where all of last season's squad have gone to?? Heard Soltys is at Mids and Degnan might be wanting to go to the Lowland League but that's all...

If these are players Saints have signed, then the question must be asked as to where all of last season's squad have gone to?? Heard Soltys is at Mids and Degnan might be wanting to go to the Lowland League but that's all...

Last seasons squad appear to be uncommitted to this years campaign. Degnan signed to Dalbeattie, others signed for SOS teams according to a Dumfries based player. Ones that are still at the club are waiting to see who stays/who comes in before signing. Must be something going on in background with management or committee for this to be happening.

Last seasons squad appear to be uncommitted to this years campaign. Degnan signed to Dalbeattie, others signed for SOS teams according to a Dumfries based player. Ones that are still at the club are waiting to see who stays/who comes in before signing. Must be something going on in background with management or committee for this to be happening.

Not ideal for them then... Any idea who has left??

It's sad for a club who did so well last season to be struggling like this but I remember we had this problem last season!!

You have to imagine your right though that there is a problem in the background... Fingers crossed they can get it all sorted...

Archived