Night out cancellation excuses

sjc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft! That must be some gene pool... Clearly tho I have never met the chap and probably more to the point the red is totally out a bottle in my case!

I just figured you to be ginger haired due to the username and Mortar Bored to be an ugly b*****d, just cuz.

Ooft! That must be some gene pool... Clearly tho I have never met the chap and probably more to the point the red is totally out a bottle in my case!

was going to make a collars & cuffs joke but I'm guessing you'd need a Keithgy hairstyle for that!

'I'm working tomorrow, they've put me down for a shift and i couldn't get out of it'.

Right, a few thing here m8:

1. My birthday is the same date every year.

2. I always message the group chat a month beforehand, reminding the non-Monday to Friday 9-5 workers to book the next day off if they reckon they'll be working.

3. You've already fucking confirmed you have it off as annual leave.

People need to grow a set of lads and just say you don't want to go out.  I must stress that this happens with this guy 9 nights out of 10. Not just for birthdays. He always agrees to come, then on the day, uses the 'Nah I'm working now' excuse.

'I'm working tomorrow, they've put me down for a shift and i couldn't get out of it'.

Right, a few thing here m8:

1. My birthday is the same date every year.

2. I always message the group chat a month beforehand, reminding the non-Monday to Friday 9-5 workers to book the next day off if they reckon they'll be working.

3. You've already fucking confirmed you have it off as annual leave.

People need to grow a set of lads and just say you don't want to go out. I must stress that this happens with this guy 9 nights out of 10. Not just for birthdays. He always agrees to come, then on the day, uses the 'Nah I'm working now' excuse.

Is it possible the guy doesn't like your company?

My mate who's 19 always seems to be babysitting his little brother and sometimes he says his maws not letting him out. FFS you're 19 why the fucks your maw telling you when you can and cannot go out.

Heh. Very good. 

To be fair, it was when Big Brother was first on the telly - so still a bit of a novelty -  but a minor kick in the teeth nonetheless.

Went to a barbecue party on a beautiful summer's day at couple of newly wed's. The husband's friends and family were all swigging beers and munching in the garden, hers spent the whole afternoon watching Big Brother live in the sitting room.

Went to a barbecue party on a beautiful summer's day at couple of newly wed's. The husband's friends and family were all swigging beers and munching in the garden, hers spent the whole afternoon watching Big Brother live in the sitting room.

On a similar note, a pal of mine went to a small engagement party in a house where everyone say and watched the first live "Eastenders" episode a few years back!

I was out with my wife for a meal just before Xmas. We were sat at the table with a large plasma screen showing the Xfactor final on the wall beside us.

As the big moment came to announce the winner of who gives a shit, the entire restaurant including waitresses are staring in our direction.

The temptation to push that off button was incredible.

Archived