Sign in to follow this  
LeeKRR1878

Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

End of the day my good man this is junior football.
This level is full of players who used to play senior and for whatever reason find themselves going junior in a bid to rejuvenate their career.

It's the Rabs management team job to try get the best out of him, from my perspective i hope they do time will tell.

20 hours ago, hareskirky said:

Davie Sinclair midfielder signed for rob roy according to the facebook .
Ex - Irvine meadow, Stirling Albion,

@itzdrk will be able to show you a nice picture of him

Doubt he will be able to hold down a plaice in the side. JS37900486.jpg

^_^

Hopefully kevin hits the ground running and stays clear of injury. If he does we have a top junior striker.

Hopefully bring in another striker as only have watt and sawyers and chris D as a stand in striker

How you getting on in the Homeless World Cup?

Has your manager dried his eyes yet from Beith not posting your clubs gift

Heard the boys fraser and sinclair are pretty decent, anyone know much about them. Hopefully they can add goals to our midfield. I would try get the big lad maxwell that played with meadow up front. Would give us bit of experience up top

Heard the boys fraser and sinclair are pretty decent, anyone know much about them. Hopefully they can add goals to our midfield. I would try get the big lad maxwell that played with meadow up front. Would give us bit of experience up top

Signed for possil ym

Don't think anyone should be getting carried away.Yes another striker in and squad is ready to go but we should all remember as good as we were up till new year we fell away pretty badly second half of the season that should be remembered expectations should tempered.
Excuse my ignorance but is fraser best centre midfield or behind the striker or strikers? does he have the pace and engine to play out wide in midfield? any info appreciated.

As ever mon the famous rabs!

Don't think anyone should be getting carried away.Yes another striker in and squad is ready to go but we should all remember as good as we were up till new year we fell away pretty badly second half of the season that should be remembered expectations should tempered.
Excuse my ignorance but is fraser best centre midfield or behind the striker or strikers? does he have the pace and engine to play out wide in midfield? any info appreciated.

As ever mon the famous rabs!

His favoured position is usually in front of the refs face, talking himself into a yellow card.