Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally like Sawyers, he reminds me a bit of Kris Boyd lol, his effort is there and as you say he knows where the goal is

So do I just think he needs to shape up and get fit looks very lazy and disinterested a lot of the time

Us supporters get frustrated by william.

We know what he is capable of sometimes though for whatever reason it doesn't happen for him and when it doesn't he is easy target for the 'boo boys' the moaners every club has them.

Us supporters get frustrated by william.

We know what he is capable of sometimes though for whatever reason it doesn't happen for him and when it doesn't he is easy target for the 'boo boys' the moaners every club has them.

Rubbish! Willie Sawyers has done a job at every team he has played for and for him to be an easy target for a handful of boo boys is outrageous to say. Sawyers has more or less carried RR since he signed. Sign another striker and take the weight off his shoulders FFS!!!

On 09/07/2016 at 09:12, rednblack said:

Hey guy's

Took a walk up the other day.

1k, half a mile, 5-10 min walk, 2min in car from main street.

Nice surroundings with the marina and canal nearby.

The new school looks fantastic the facilities at the school are brilliant incidentally.

Should be seeing work starting sooner rather than later once the last part of funding is complete which is near done.

I haven't spoke to anyone in the know for a couple of weeks but this is situation as it stands bearing in mind league campaign doesn't start for another 6 weeks.

I was coming on to check on how the new ground work is coming along/if it's started yet. Those will be some great surroundings for the new ground, was up at the Marina a few weeks ago and can't believe how much it's changed, I think the last time I was there was about 2005 mind you! The school is absolutely fantastic looking, wish my Primary School was like that.

Is there any plans/artists impressions of the new ground anywhere? I'm having a slow day and would quite like a wee swatch if there on a website anywhere.

On 09/07/2016 at 09:40, LeeKRR1878 said:

My favourite part of the area is the nice scrappy behind it emoji16.png just kidding emoji23.png

That's a cracking scrappy! I've practically rebuilt my car from there :lol:

Hey son

Yes the whole area has had some serious investment over the last few years.
The marina looks great ,the new school won an award for it's design in a UK wide competition.

I have clocked a couple of artists impressions of how the new ground will look i will attempt to post my first picture and show you.

Looks a nice tidy obviously brand new development very much different to the old Adamslie but the club have had to move with the times to allow our 136 year history to continue in a positive way.

As ever Mon the famous rabs!!

PS hopefully this works

cb4b1fc5d7388c2f14eb252eadadcead.jpg

17 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Hey son

Yes the whole area has had some serious investment over the last few years.
The marina looks great ,the new school won an award for it's design in a UK wide competition.

I have clocked a couple of artists impressions of how the new ground will look i will attempt to post my first picture and show you.

Looks a nice tidy obviously brand new development very much different to the old Adamslie but the club have had to move with the times to allow our 136 year history to continue in a positive way.

As ever Mon the famous rabs!!

PS hopefully this works

cb4b1fc5d7388c2f14eb252eadadcead.jpg

Cheers mate. That looks like it could be great, particularity the red and black stand roof - nice touch!

I do miss Adamslie though, July/August games on weeknights in the sunshine there were great, nice to have a Junior ground 10 minutes up the road from me!

Chris Duff staying at the Roy.

Must be his 3rd or 4th season at the club now. Cracking wee player who gets targeted even more in the juniors than he did in the ammies from what i have witnessed. Bit more consistency to his game and would easily be one of the best juniors about and in turn could go senior if he wanted it.

theres loads of players in that bracket tbh maybe that's why there playing the level they r.

Mon the papers

Rubbish! Willie Sawyers has done a job at every team he has played for and for him to be an easy target for a handful of boo boys is outrageous to say. Sawyers has more or less carried RR since he signed. Sign another striker and take the weight off his shoulders FFS!!!

That is total nonsense sawyers has ability no doubt but unfit and overweight their lies his problem the boy watt has scored as much goals as him so he been helping him big time reputation isn't enough fitness and desire mean a lot not just turning up and pick up a wage o really hope willie comes good because theirs a real danger man in their

Chris Duff staying at the Roy.

Must be his 3rd or 4th season at the club now. Cracking wee player who gets targeted even more in the juniors than he did in the ammies from what i have witnessed. Bit more consistency to his game and would easily be one of the best juniors about and in turn could go senior if he wanted it.

Great player

That is total nonsense sawyers has ability no doubt but unfit and overweight their lies his problem the boy watt has scored as much goals as him so he been helping him big time reputation isn't enough fitness and desire mean a lot not just turning up and pick up a wage o really hope willie comes good because theirs a real danger man in their

Take the point regarded william.
Some people praise him lots some are to critical lots. No in between with this chap.
His goal scoring record over the last ten years is fantastic how much longer he can keep it going is anyone's guess from a rabs point of view i hope it's for a while yet.

Kevin watt i can't imagine has scored as many goals as william his forte is his excellent movement trickery burst of pace.

Take the point regarded william.
Some people praise him lots some are to critical lots. No in between with this chap.
His goal scoring record over the last ten years is fantastic how much longer he can keep it going is anyone's guess from a rabs point of view i hope it's for a while yet.

Kevin watt i can't imagine has scored as many goals as william his forte is his excellent movement trickery burst of pace.

Watt finished one goal behind William even though he was injured with broken foot for last 3 months of season so sawyers has to up his game checked stats watt played most of season at bo ness mostly as sub and finished top scorer he ended up joint top goalscorer for Clyde in his first season at club and scored twice against rangers in his stint at broadwood not a bad player IMO

We've signed David Sinclair formerly of Irvine Meadow, Stirling Albion, Clyde, Livingston, Ayr Utd, Airdrie, Mackay Wanderers (Australia) and Bolungarvik (Iceland)

Read that he's a midfielder but does anyone know anything about him and is he a good player?

Obviously I've not saw him play but he's played with a fair amount of senior clubs so he will have a good bit of experience and he's also only 25 so he's still young and hopefully fit which is a good balance to have

2 hours ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

We've signed David Sinclair formerly of Irvine Meadow, Stirling Albion, Clyde, Livingston, Ayr Utd, Airdrie, Mackay Wanderers (Australia) and Bolungarvik (Iceland)

Read that he's a midfielder but does anyone know anything about him and is he a good player?

I've heard he's a good player but he only played about 15 minutes for us before going on loan to rossvale

Watt finished one goal behind William even though he was injured with broken foot for last 3 months of season so sawyers has to up his game checked stats watt played most of season at bo ness mostly as sub and finished top scorer he ended up joint top goalscorer for Clyde in his first season at club and scored twice against rangers in his stint at broadwood not a bad player IMO

You obviously like watt as a player as i do a very good junior striker with after enquiring has a one goal in every two games for the club again after enquiring william has one in two in premier league as well as 53 goals in 80 odd games. Both set of figures i was given are very much respectable both players have qualities it's up to the management to get the best out of them.

Good to see a midfield player coming in another and a striker and we are all set to go.

As ever mon the famous rabs!!!

I've heard he's a good player but he only played about 15 minutes for us before going on loan to rossvale

Was that the 2nd half of the season because his Wikipedia says he was on loan at Medda until January.

Plenty of pre season friendlies to get him some time to settle into the squad anyway

9 hours ago, Binos123sam said:

Maybe the fact that he has been at so many clubs at 25 means that none of them wanted him to stay any longer.

Archived