Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed, was told months ago that Roy were waiting on Rossvale moving out of Petershill to announce their own move there.
Rossvale have announced they will be playing at their own stadium from next season, looking forward to a league trip to Bishopbriggs, so just counting the days before this seasons bottle merchants  the announcement of Roy moving in.

Oh a Benburb fan having a go at us for finishing second in the top league couldn't make that shit up [emoji23]

Considering I'm not connected to any "mob" as you said then what's your point or just spouting pish as usual???

Your not??? Difficult to keep up as you seem to change teams like the weather just saying like [emoji3]

Your not??? Difficult to keep up as you seem to change teams like the weather just saying like [emoji3]

More bullshit from you....put it this way you have had more user names on here than I have had teams!!!...away and crawl under a stone and stop embarrassing yourself and your club.

Funny thing is we have one of the best managers in the west with (if league positions are to go for) the second best squad in the west. I guess it begs the question does it really matter if a club doesn't have a permanent home? Success can follow through hard work and quality football.

Haha! Popped on to see the usual tossers jumping on the thread!

Choose to read and have a chuckle! What a bunch of absolute w..k..s lol.

Wee plonkers that's lives revolve around winding up posters on this thread.

No real input!! Talk Shitee! Go away grow up then come back when you have grown baw hairs!!

Jog on tossers lol

:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Team Player said:

Haha! Popped on to see the usual tossers jumping on the thread!

Choose to read and have a chuckle! What a bunch of absolute w..k..s lol.

Wee plonkers that's lives revolve around winding up posters on this thread.

No real input!! Talk Shitee! Go away grow up then come back when you have grown baw hairs!!

Jog on tossers lol

:rolleyes:

you know what's happening with the new ground?

9 minutes ago, Shanner said:

you know what's happening with the new ground?

Hearsay! Purely! heard at weekend going ahead albeit delayed a bit! Real shame but fingers crossed hear about facts and it all pushing on soon.

More bullshit from you....put it this way you have had more user names on here than I have had teams!!!...away and crawl under a stone and stop embarrassing yourself and your club.

Strange individual. On another thread saying rednblack is a well known beith ex committee man just throwing about comments like they are going out of fashion. Maybe best you take a break from this as biting and showing yourself up at every single post supporters make most whom obviously just having a laugh with you because it is so easy has already resulted in a few amusing private posts from those who know you . Obviously touched some kind of nerve with you. Anyway enjoy your next club and remember don't be tapping anyone up [emoji4]

Funny thing is we have one of the best managers in the west with (if league positions are to go for) the second best squad in the west. I guess it begs the question does it really matter if a club doesn't have a permanent home? Success can follow through hard work and quality football.

Maxi is a crap manager let's be honest [emoji4]

Strange individual. On another thread saying rednblack a well known beith ex committee man just throwing about comments like they are going out of fashion. Maybe best you take a break from this as biting and showing yourself up at every single post supporters make most whom obviously just having a laugh with you because it is so easy has already resulted in a few amusing private posts from those who know you . Obviously touched some kind of nerve with you. Anyway enjoy your next club and remember don't be tapping anyone up [emoji4]

Biting[emoji23][emoji23]I would comment on the rest of your post but I don't speak fluent Chinese so I'll pass but thanks for making my shift pass quickly tonight... night night and sweet dreams[emoji182]

Lol. Wonder what happened to RRG and the Harestanes poster, if you look back on early RnB posts the language this season just morphed into Brian.....

Biting[emoji23][emoji23]I would comment on the rest of your post but I don't speak fluent Chinese so I'll pass but thanks for making my shift pass quickly tonight... night night and sweet dreams[emoji182]

Same to you enjoy your next venture wherever that may be [emoji23]

The above poster highriser is one obsessed creepy p***k. Another for the ignore list. Weirdo who only ever posts on Rob Roy.

That Pollok lot you support finished 8th utterly pathetic against the best teams in the region yet this moron has the cheek to have a go at us finishing 2nd what can you do but laugh at this.

You do realise its been five years since that period where we have survived and thrived on the park. How is this possible when the above poster stated we had no money after this period we have much less than that period but not 'nothing ' that's obvious. We also sit on a seven figure asset that the club still own with our sponsors dawn homes ring fencing the money for the development till the legal matters have been sorted. Now you can come on here calling me or anyone else from Rob Roy all the names under the sun if it makes you feel better fire in sounds like you have it bottled it up for a while. Strange how you now mostly appear only on rob roy issues on here anyone would think you have unhealthy obsession about a club you appear to have utter contempt for.  Sometimes you really need to realise sometimes people just say things or agree with certain points just to wind up certain individuals from other clubs who troll this thread and a big one was caught by the looks of . Incidentally check out my posts elsewhere i have been nothing but complimentary about Glenafton winning the league my honest serious proper opinion, check Rob Roy social media nothing but complimentary, check Glenafton social media where the club and players gave Glenafton a guard on honor.Also just because one or two think Glenafton won it because they had in there view spent a bit more on quality that got them over the finish line big deal that's there opinion they are allowed it .

Not gonna lie brian half the stuff ive been hearing is different from what your saying, yous canny keep ground hopping forever? This new site ( up the back of the new lairsland primary? ) still has had no work done to it when adamslie could still have been used do you not agree with this? A reply would be nice

Archived