Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

I think you forget Talbot have 4 games left and even if beith beat them win there other 3 gets them to 45 same as maximum rob roy cud get if they lose at bellsdale and I said if ud also fancy them to overhaul goal difference of 3 so it's not nonsense it's an opinion

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I think you forget Talbot have 4 games left and even if beith beat them win there other 3 gets them to 45 same as maximum rob roy cud get if they lose at bellsdale and I said if ud also fancy them to overhaul goal difference of 3 so it's not nonsense it's an opinion

No games in this league are easy but apart from Beith, Talbot have home games against Troon and Kilwinning and away to Largs left. These are the bottom three teams in the league so its as good a chance as you will get to improve your goal difference.

33 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Fair enough thats a possibility but to say if we lose on saturday its ' nearly impossible ' for us to win it is wrong imo and i didn't forget talbot tieing and goal difference i mentioned it.

As for talbot playing all three teams at the bottom when they are fighting for there lives is fraught with danger for me , as for boosting goal difference its not really been the talbot way this season scoring goals for fun .

No games in this league are easy but apart from Beith, Talbot have home games against Troon and Kilwinning and away to Largs left. These are the bottom three teams in the league so its as good a chance as you will get to improve your goal difference.

I don't support Talbot I just think if they win the 3 games outwith beith if robroy lose on Saturday I don't think and that's my opinion robroy will beat the Glen's twice

5 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

It isn't the talbot way this season but if they need to score a few goals v Troon or kilwinning at beechwood I'd fancy there chances all 4 teams could quite easily be champions

That's true mate any four couple i can see where you are coming but don't think it will play out like that sure talbot may win but don't think they will roll any of them over. Ijust felt you were being a little bit premature in some of what you were saying.

That's true mate any four couple i can see where you are coming but don't think it will play out like that sure talbot may win but don't think they will roll any of them over. Ijust felt you were being a little bit premature in some of what you were saying.

Beith are kicking ourselves the way the results have went we threw 4 points away v Kilbirnie and cumnock conceding very late goals to draw both games so to still have an outside chance after that I think we could win both our home games we have picked up a few injuries tho but Paul frize completes his suspension on Wednesday now available for big game on Saturday

Beith are kicking ourselves the way the results have went we threw 4 points away v Kilbirnie and cumnock conceding very late goals to draw both games so to still have an outside chance after that I think we could win both our home games we have picked up a few injuries tho but Paul frize completes his suspension on Wednesday now available for big game on Saturday

Every team has chucked points away at certain moments in the season including ourselves.

We can point to losing a 3 or 4 yard offside goal to lose to Talbot one nil.

Can point to fine last minute winner at Hurlford chopped off when onside.

Can point to coasting it against Pollok then red changes everything.

I could go on but really as hard done by as it feels that's fitba.

Who's missing for you like?

Big shay just came back yesterday was on the bench same with big mark nicky Docherty out for the season Kenny McLean still out injured jamie Wilson who has probably been 1 of our players of the season only cud manage 4 subs 1 of them being a young local boy cami elliot don't get me wrong he scored a great goal last week plus Paul frize was suspended and against kilwinning couple of weeks ago only had 3 subs

McLean still about albeit injured defiantly one of best players i have seen in the juniors.

Well be very tough game for us just got to go out give it our all and try enjoy it.

Young Collins has done well by the look of it. We had him first and he did alright with us but did look a work in progress and wasn't sure if he'd last at Beith but fair play to him he's done well.

Young Collins has done well by the look of it. We had him first and he did alright with us but did look a work in progress and wasn't sure if he'd last at Beith but fair play to him he's done well.

He's a decent young player scored the important 2nd penalty in final we loaned him to winton but had to recall him because of injuries he scored a hat trick in 1 game only 4 of beiths starting 11 in cup final started on Saturday

He's a decent young player scored the important 2nd penalty in final we loaned him to winton but had to recall him because of injuries he scored a hat trick in 1 game only 4 of beiths starting 11 in cup final started on Saturday

Interesting thanks.   

Beith are a team who I've always looked up to and thought to myself if they can do it then so can we and that's not meant as disrespectful just Talbot Pollok are the traditional two big clubs Meadow and Hurlford have had the money men but beith have done it with a combination of everything without doing anything in excess if that makes sense.

Can I ask why rednblack never gets back to any Talbot supports quotes? I know he doesn't like beechwood etc but I have noticed he by passes what they say when they do ask him stuff.

See as soon as u mention him and the Bot in same post he doesnt anwer at all

15 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Can I ask why rednblack never gets back to any Talbot supports quotes? I know he doesn't like beechwood etc but I have noticed he by passes what they say when they do ask him stuff.

Let's give it a go.Red and black.Were you formally known as Robroyguy on this forum?   :lol:

Archived