Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a great contest in the Superleague this season with twists still to come!You can only pity the poor sods who think that the one horse Scottish senior premiership is ever worth watching.

Massive underdogs Saturday just got to go out and at least put up a good show.

Would not say that, dip in form, but with Shaun Fraser , Willie Sawyers , Kevin Watt , Danny Boyle and Jordan Brown GK all through the middle strong , experienced and have goals in them. It's all to play for, it's just how much you want it.

Would not say that, dip in form, but with Shaun Fraser , Willie Sawyers , Kevin Watt , Danny Boyle and Jordan Brown GK all through the middle strong , experienced and have goals in them. It's all to play for, it's just how much you want it.

Players will be missing if your at the game Saturday you will see that or will you be at another junior game in Lanark shire?

Ok would big underdogs or just underdogs be more appropriate??

We have hit a sticky patch had experienced players missing and Talbot have hit form and rattled five past Troon. As I've said all along we have done well let's hope we can compete the whole way to do that we need a win or possibly a draw the odds tell everyone who the bookies have as favorites as its not us.

26 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Nobody willing to say whether or not Rob Roy have appealed Danny Boyles red card against Pollok ?

Clearly by the lack of response he has.

added to his claim in the ET that he will clear his name and that from a poster on here saying 'if' appealed his hearing is Tuesday night.

obviously the failure to respond to you is through the embarrassment of their club appealing this. I would expect this to be dealt with correctly and the suspension doubled. 

Clearly by the lack of response he has.
added to his claim in the ET that he will clear his name and that from a poster on here saying 'if' appealed his hearing is Tuesday night.
obviously the failure to respond to you is through the embarrassment of their club appealing this. I would expect this to be dealt with correctly and the suspension doubled. 

Calm your jets ffs.
He isn't appealing the red card.

6 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Calm your jets ffs.
He isn't appealing the red card.

Well that's good if he hasn't and has now realised his challenge was a shocker as shown by the video and his comments to the times were wrong.

So that will mean he is suspended on Saturday then once list is updated tonight or tomorrow and he starts the minimum of a 3 game ban. 

Well that's good if he hasn't and has now realised his challenge was a shocker as shown by the video and his comments to the times were wrong.

So that will mean he is suspended on Saturday then once list is updated tonight or tomorrow and he starts the minimum of a 3 game ban. 

Need to think about it more so you do.

He hasn't. He appealed the punishment not the actual red as the referee stated a elbow was used which wasn't the case.Danny obviously feels the need to defend himself on this and the club back him i have no problem with looking to get his punishment reduced from violent conduct to serious foul play.

Danny will know he deserves a ban it's the length of it and what was reported that is being contested he has every right to do so .

The hearing is Tuesday coming. Danny is a good honest type i think the Pollok manager even said so (credit to him for that) and a clever lad by all accounts (no some idiot of a thug some try tar him as) so will possibly make his own defense everyone in civilised society be it in everyday life or sport has that right.

We have had a bucket collection two games now for the boy despite the fact our own captain was on the end of crude challenge (which resulted in a red card) on Saturday resulting in him making a trip to the hospital and now being out for weeks (season over) and off work himself for weeks. If Kilbirnie appealed it on whatever grounds that's there prerogative.

Our manager spoke to the boy and Danny has expressed best wishes to the boy directly I'm lead to believe if not will do so. Not much more anyone else can do. We have a right to stick up for our club and player despite the hullabaloo from certain people at Pollok who will have you believing our boy should be doing jail time and that we are the worst kind of club to have ever existed.

Finally this is a Rob Roy thread expect our player and club to be defended on here. If you don't want to read that and /or it gets you upset don't put yourself through it and read anymore.

He hasn't. He appealed the punishment not the actual red as the referee stated a elbow was used which wasn't the case.Danny obviously feels the need to defend himself on this and the club back him i have no problem with looking to get his punishment reduced from violent conduct to serious foul play.
Danny will know he deserves a ban it's the length of it and what was reported that is being contested he has every right to do so .
The hearing is Tuesday coming. Danny is a good honest type i think the Pollok manager even said so (credit to him for that) and a clever lad by all accounts (no some idiot of a thug some try tar him as) so will possibly make his own defense everyone in civilised society be it in everyday life or sport has that right.

We have had a bucket collection two games now for the boy despite the fact our own captain was on the end of crude challenge (which resulted in a red card) on Saturday resulting in him making a trip to the hospital and now being out for weeks (season over) and off work himself for weeks. If Kilbirnie appealed it on whatever grounds that's there prerogative.

Our manager spoke to the boy and Danny has expressed best wishes to the boy directly I'm lead to believe if not will do so. Not much more anyone else can do. We have a right to stick up for our club and player despite the hullabaloo from certain people at Pollok who will have you believing our boy should be doing jail time and that we are the worst kind of club to have ever existed.

Finally this is a Rob Roy thread expect our player and club to be defended on here. If you don't want to read that and /or it gets you upset don't put yourself through it and read anymore.

So it's just a coincidence that it leaves him free to play in arguably your biggest game of the season?! Dangerous game to play as it may be viewed as a frivolous attempt to play this weekend. Should just accept his punishment and move on.

So it's just a coincidence that it leaves him free to play in arguably your biggest game of the season?! Dangerous game to play as it may be viewed as a frivolous attempt to play this weekend. Should just accept his punishment and move on.    

I have put forward our case. The boy wanted to contest it before he knew when the disciplinary meeting was ,it's outwith our control when it's heard anyway. Listen we had the scandal of the four red card game that never saw the light of day which suited Pollok in there disciplinary meetings a game where all discipline was intentionally well and truly thrown out the window so don't come on this thread and take the moral high ground ffs over one challenge as bad as it was wasn't meant to cause the injury it did.  Fed up of all this bull directed at our club Ok some might of spoke out of turn at the time like get up but they are the types if a players leg was hanging off they'd shout the same it's regrettable but happens especially in the old school atmosphere of junior football christ some of the shouts I've heard at Pollok over the years of the nature of break his legs or do the fat B etc . We have shown a good will to the boy and his speedy return and also protecting our own interests nothing wrong with that and if the mighty Pollok and the precious support can't get over it then boo hoo sorry.

Players will be missing if your at the game Saturday you will see that or will you be at another junior game in Lanark shire?

Ok would big underdogs or just underdogs be more appropriate??

We have hit a sticky patch had experienced players missing and Talbot have hit form and rattled five past Troon. As I've said all along we have done well let's hope we can compete the whole way to do that we need a win or possibly a draw the odds tell everyone who the bookies have as favorites as its not us.

Let's meet up for a pint in the club house Saturday when your eating the sandwiches and discuss the points raised.

Shaun not suspended to 7th May

Danny not suspended

Buchie back

Kevin and Willie ok

Archived