Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

The above poster highriser is one obsessed creepy p***k. Another for the ignore list. Weirdo who only ever posts on Rob Roy.

That Pollok lot you support finished 8th utterly pathetic against the best teams in the region yet this moron has the cheek to have a go at us finishing 2nd what can you do but laugh at this.

8th, 2nd, 4th results in the same in the league, no winners medals.

Only positions that matter are 1st then avoiding 10th, 11th, 12th.

There can only be one winner each season, in the past it's been Pollok, Meadow, Beith, Kilwinning, Talbot and now Glenafton.

Note, no mention of your club.

On a side note, over the last 3 seasons Pollok have won 3 cups and a league title of a division that your club played in, I am sure we were the first relegated side to then win Super 1st the season after.

I doubt anyone in the west except Talbot have lifted more silverwear in those 3 seasons.

Meanwhile your club wins a cup for the first time in decades and act as if you want to build statues of the team.

Here is the reality, you had 6 games to play with the league comfortably in your own hands. 3 at home 1 away to the 'utterly pathetic Pollok' and 2 more away.

By the time you played your last league game it was already over, so of your 5 games (3 at home) that mattered when your club could have won the league that they were sitting top off, they didn't win another game. 5 games 0 wins. In every sense of the meaning that it bottling it. Now most people on this forum when not trolling are pretty honest about their own assessment of their club, however you are just a happy clapper who fails to see what is right in front of their nose.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can only be one winner each season, in the past it's been Pollok, Meadow, Beith, Kilwinning, Talbot and now Glenafton.

On a side note, over the last 3 seasons Pollok have won 3 cups and a league title of a division that your club played in, I am sure we were the first relegated side to then win Super 1st the season after.

I doubt anyone in the west except Talbot have lifted more silverwear in those 3 seasons.

Meanwhile your club wins a cup for the first time in decades and act as if you want to build statues of the team.

Here is the reality, you had 6 games to play with the league comfortably in your own hands. 3 at home 1 away to the 'utterly pathetic Pollok' and 2 more away.

By the time you played your last league game it was already over, so of your 5 games (3 at home) that mattered when your club could have won the league that they were sitting top off, they didn't win another game. 5 games 0 wins. In every sense of the meaning that it bottling it. Now most people on this forum when not trolling are pretty honest about their own assessment of their club, however you are just a happy [emoji488] flipper who fails to see what is right in front of their nose.

Sorted tbat for you

By the time you played your last league game it was already over, so of your 5 games (3 at home) that mattered when your club could have won the league that they were sitting top off, they didn't win another game. 5 games 0 wins. In every sense of the meaning that it bottling it. Now most people on this forum when not trolling are pretty honest about their own assessment of their club, however you are just a happy clapper who fails to see what is right in front of their nose.

That's a great post [emoji106]

8th, 2nd, 4th results in the same in the league, no winners medals. Only positions that matter are 1st then avoiding 10th, 11th, 12th. There can only be one winner each season, in the past it's been Pollok, Meadow, Beith, Kilwinning, Talbot and now Glenafton. Note, no mention of your club. 

So you are saying no difference between being top most of the season and finishing 2nd and enjoying the season and a team to sitting 8th and looking over your shoulder because your team have under achieved with people calling for managers head .Right you are no difference at all.  So you are comparing a club in our situation and with our recent history to yourselves again right you are. If you are happy with what you have done the last 3 seasons fair enough i know a couple of Pollok fans who are all a bit indifferent to it all but they were spoiled years ago with proper good Pollok sides where a club like ours were happy no taking a beating now we expect to beat you.  Of course we were delighted to win what we did as you would have been if your club had not won a cup competition in so long! Every club has its own story and every club has a right to celebrate something out of the ordinary.We know our place we know we are not one of the big clubs so any success is treated with great joy. Sorry if that irks you.  Do you not think we all talk about our drop in form in recent games. Of course we do ffs but you take the season as a whole and the context of your expectations at the start if we had the biggest budget in the league and expected to win it i would be rightly on gutted and giving people stick . To castigate our team for how it panned out at the end would be wrong. The majority of our fans have watched us in the district leagues so though we were left disappointed we take the positives out of the season overall again sorry if that irks you. Btw you lot who many were hoping at the start of the season would challenge for the title didn't even get into a position to 'bottle it ' so for you to have a go at us for our dip in form towards the end is laughable for me.  

We have had our best season since the seventies of course I'm going to be a 'happy clapper ' .

Let's cut to the chase you think we are a what was it 'horrible' club if this was any other club similar to ourselves you'd be on praising then let's not pretend otherwise.

No doubt the numerous posters who troll this thread and have nothing better to do will come on to 'back you up ' I'm sure it all makes you feel great .

If you can't understand what I am saying I will spell it out more clearly.

In the league there are no prizes for anything other than first.

So if pollok don't finish first then I am disappointed and hope for a lot more. I won't celebrate 2nd 3rd 4th etc as some sort of achievement.

If you don't win the league then you look to see what silverware you can get your hands on and Pollok have been very successful in recent cups.

However you continue to post your shite about Pollok and their so called lack of success despite us being very successful in the last 3 years and winning more trophies than most sides in the west.

As for all the budget talk, it is mute point. Over the years of Hurlford, Kilwinning, Meadow being bigger spenders and now Troon, Pollok Talbot and Beith still won the league and did not have the biggest budget in the league, just very good well organized sides.

So 'to cut to the chase' it's the shite you post that irks me - happily comment on every other club or manager but take umbrage at anyone who dares to question yours.

But in reality what is more embarrassing and actually a bit sad is you create various user profiles to do it.

4 hours ago, rednblack said:

So you are saying no difference between being top most of the season and finishing 2nd and enjoying the season and a team to sitting 8th and looking over your shoulder because your team have under achieved with people calling for managers head .Right you are no difference at all.  So you are comparing a club in our situation and with our recent history to yourselves again right you are. If you are happy with what you have done the last 3 seasons fair enough i know a couple of Pollok fans who are all a bit indifferent to it all but they were spoiled years ago with proper good Pollok sides where a club like ours were happy no taking a beating now we expect to beat you.  Of course we were delighted to win what we did as you would have been if your club had not won a cup competition in so long! Every club has its own story and every club has a right to celebrate something out of the ordinary.We know our place we know we are not one of the big clubs so any success is treated with great joy. Sorry if that irks you.  Do you not think we all talk about our drop in form in recent games. Of course we do ffs but you take the season as a whole and the context of your expectations at the start if we had the biggest budget in the league and expected to win it i would be rightly on gutted and giving people stick . To castigate our team for how it panned out at the end would be wrong. The majority of our fans have watched us in the district leagues so though we were left disappointed we take the positives out of the season overall again sorry if that irks you. Btw you lot who many were hoping at the start of the season would challenge for the title didn't even get into a position to 'bottle it ' so for you to have a go at us for our dip in form towards the end is laughable for me.  

We have had our best season since the seventies of course I'm going to be a 'happy clapper ' .

Let's cut to the chase you think we are a what was it 'horrible' club if this was any other club similar to ourselves you'd be on praising then let's not pretend otherwise.

No doubt the numerous posters who troll this thread and have nothing better to do will come on to 'back you up ' I'm sure it all makes you feel great .

Think everyone will agree that we've had a disappointing season league wise, and Rob Roy have had a better one. I want my team to win, and hopefully we can challenge more for the title next season. 2nd is just the first loser, I always find it strange when athletes celebrate silver and bronze medals. But when you look back at honours won, 2016/2017 will show that Pollok won the West. Rob roy won the sectional. The west is a far more prestigious trophy. 

I agree there are no prizes for finishing anywhere but first. I got to be honest I couldn't care less about any other club (including pollok no offence), I simply focus on the club I support. We won a trophy and exceeded all expectations. Yes we blew it. Yip we had it and blew the league and it's gutting but why the need from other fans to rub it in? I wouldn't do tht to any other club. Onto to next season where hopefully we can learn and win more silverware.

5 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

I agree there are no prizes for finishing anywhere but first. I got to be honest I couldn't care less about any other club (including pollok no offence), I simply focus on the club I support. We won a trophy and exceeded all expectations. Yes we blew it. Yip we had it and blew the league and it's gutting but why the need from other fans to rub it in? I wouldn't do tht to any other club. Onto to next season where hopefully we can learn and win more silverware.

I don't think most fans on here care much about other clubs either. However unfortunately for yourself you have a fellow KRR fan who has had a long history on here of posting made up stories about other clubs as well as trying to play down others success or post nonsense about clubs finances. 

That unfortunately makes your club on hear a target when he posts his nonsense. I am not sure how long you have been posting here but over the years this poster has used at least 4 user names and each one has always had various attacks at Pollok and especially our manager, including one when we claimed he was a pollok supporter who wouldn't be back and continued to abuse Tony on a weekly basis on here (white van van was the name back then).

so as said when he then posts his nonsense again he is an easy target. What I posted about Rob Roy is completely factual, yes by your recent history you had a more successful league campaign than normal, however to win 0 out of 5 was really bottling it, and that is the truth. Just like how pollok did the same playing against a probably still drunk Talbot side many years ago to hand the league to Meadow.

I don't think most fans on here care much about other clubs either. However unfortunately for yourself you have a fellow KRR fan who has had a long history on here of posting made up stories about other clubs as well as trying to play down others success or post nonsense about clubs finances. 
That unfortunately makes your club on hear a target when he posts his nonsense. I am not sure how long you have been posting here but over the years this poster has used at least 4 user names and each one has always had various attacks at Pollok and especially our manager, including one when we claimed he was a pollok supporter who wouldn't be back and continued to abuse Tony on a weekly basis on here (white van van was the name back then).
so as said when he then posts his nonsense again he is an easy target. What I posted about Rob Roy is completely factual, yes by your recent history you had a more successful league campaign than normal, however to win 0 out of 5 was really bottling it, and that is the truth. Just like how pollok did the same playing against a probably still drunk Talbot side many years ago to hand the league to Meadow.

Sun has well and truly got to you.
You can say whatever you like or say i have had ten twenty thirty user names that really doesn't bother me at all as i know i haven't. Now you can bang on about this forever more but i simply won't see anymore of you ridiculous posts as you along with a few others are going on ignore permanently. That's what you do on a football forum to ensure you don't totally drag the place down. Goodbye.

Think everyone will agree that we've had a disappointing season league wise, and Rob Roy have had a better one. I want my team to win, and hopefully we can challenge more for the title next season. 2nd is just the first loser, I always find it strange when athletes celebrate silver and bronze medals. But when you look back at honours won, 2016/2017 will show that Pollok won the West. Rob roy won the sectional. The west is a far more prestigious trophy. 

I repeat you have had a more enjoyable season because you won a cup where everything is stacked for you beating district sides and getting pumped in the final and winning on penalties on your home pitch, a cup that's treated and organised terribly that the ayrshire sides mostly now see as a sideshow over a side who rode high all season week in week against the best sides around for months and months not having to worry about relegation or playoffs not having disharmony in people calling for the manager to go, not having our manager having to go onto a public forum to defend himself from such criticism great fun season that sounds. If you enjoy that and think it's more enjoyable than the success and good publicity we had all season then your crazy but hey I'm pleased for you everyone is happy i guess.  

11 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Sun has well and truly got to you.
You can say whatever you like or say i have had ten twenty thirty user names that really doesn't bother me at all as i know i haven't. Now you can bang on about this forever more but i simply won't see anymore of you ridiculous posts as you along with a few others are going on ignore permanently. That's what you do on a football forum to ensure you don't totally drag the place down. Goodbye.

No shock there. Happy to spout your pish  on every thread but you are just another poster who when called runs off and 'claims' to block people - likes to dish it out but really can not take it back. ( who was it you were abusing the other day, white Cafu?) 

I am surprised it has taken you so long. But let's be honest I am sure you can't see this anyway no doubt via some other name if this user name has 'ignored me'

For the record, didn't say 20/30, just the 4 that have noticed. 

Have you watched him play every game or most this season. Very inconsistent especially as season went on. Cracking player on his day though.

Boyle is better than Buchanan for me.

Shaun and Reece will be leaving as didn't get much game time.

Luke is decent and done well but more important to have kept Fraser and McMenamin and also kept Watt and Sawyers.

Concede was desperate to keep Green but he want to give it a go at queens park in league one and good luck to him.

3 hours ago, rednblack said:

Have you watched him play every game or most this season. Very inconsistent especially as season went on. Cracking player on his day though.

Boyle is better than Buchanan for me.

Shaun and Reece will be leaving as didn't get much game time.

Luke is decent and done well but more important to have kept Fraser and McMenamin and also kept Watt and Sawyers.

Concede was desperate to keep Green but he want to give it a go at queens park in league one and good luck to him.

The lad Duff any good? What will he bring ?

Archived