Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Exactly...the guys a laughing stock on here.

I've had four private communications from people who are cringing at how you are acting.I don't give a f**k if I'm a laughing stock on here it's a junior football forum ffs.

You know and i know you've been rattled by comments I've made this last little while that's why you keep going on instead of just the ' laughing stock ' get on with it.

Enjoy wherever you end up or keeping it going if you want. Remember no tapping up.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet you constantly try get a response out me and try to engage with me. I've had four private communications from people who are cringing at how you are acting. You know and i know you've been rattled by comments I've made this last little while that's why you keep going on instead of just the ' laughing stock ' get on with it.

[emoji121][emoji23][emoji23]if it makes you feel better you can have the last word[emoji182]

The above poster is one obsessed creepy p***k. Another for the ignore list. Weirdo who only ever posts on Rob Roy.
That Pollok lot you support are finished 8th utterly pathetic against the best teams in the region yet this moron has the cheek to have a go at us finishing 2nd what can you do but laugh at this.

Creepy? Do think so ya nutjob! Coming from the likes of you I take that as a compliment. Enjoy your close season and your self imposed bans next season since you've added the current champions to your list. I've a good number for a removal firm if you lot are on the move again, only so many times you can indirectly criticise your landlords without pissing them off. If there is one supporter that makes so many people despise his club then that person is you.

Not gonna lie brian half the stuff ive been hearing is different from what your saying, yous canny keep ground hopping forever? This new site ( up the back of the new lairsland primary? ) still has had no work done to it when adamslie could still have been used do you not agree with this? A reply would be nice

We are ground sharing next season at guys meadow so you lot at Pollok heard wrong .
The stuff you will be hearing unless from the right people will be hearsay rubbish.
I'm no going into a serious matter on a thread full of trolls.

We are ground sharing next season at guys meadow so you lot at Pollok heard wrong .
The stuff you will be hearing unless from the right people will be hearsay rubbish.
I'm no going into a serious matter on a thread full of trolls.

Heard from a rob roy committee man but hey ho

Creepy? Do think so ya nutjob! Coming from the likes of you I take that as a compliment. Enjoy your close season and your self imposed bans next season since you've added the current champions to your list. I've a good number for a removal firm if you lot are on the move again, only so many times you can indirectly criticise your landlords without pissing them off. If there is one supporter that makes so many people despise his club then that person is you.

Course it is listen to yourself ffs weirdo c**t on Pollok committee with an obsession with Rob Roy mind boggling ta ta ignore bin for you enjoy talking to yourself cause nobody else will engage with you.

Not gonna lie brian half the stuff ive been hearing is different from what your saying, yous canny keep ground hopping forever? This new site ( up the back of the new lairsland primary? ) still has had no work done to it when adamslie could still have been used do you not agree with this? A reply would be nice

So let's get this right. We are playing at guys meadow next season. That's wrong? We still own Adamslie? That's wrong?

There has been some legal issues to sort which take time and are near complete that's wrong?

Where have i said the new land fenced off has been worked on?

The agreement was to move out of Adamslie and we went through with that.

Message me the committee man name then I know your not talking bull.

Edit the man you told me is not a committee man but a old guy who loves whisky to much.

So let's get this right.
We are playing at guys meadow next season. That's wrong?
We still own Adamslie?
There has been some legal issues to sort which take time and are near complete that's wrong?
Message me the committee man name then I know your not talking bull.

That part i wanted to know cause i knew about third party issues and complications, heard that most of the money has gone on lawyers fees etc to get this legal matter sorted? Has this got any truth to it?

That part i wanted to know cause i knew about third party issues and complications, heard that most of the money has gone on lawyers fees etc to get this legal matter sorted? Has this got any truth to it?

Most of what money. We still own Adamslie .So you message me the name of the committee man who says we don't and have spent over million pound on lawyers fees etc ha. You want me to clarify something a committee man told you?? Sounds bit odd.

Archived