Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

15 minutes ago, rednblack said:

You do realise its been five years since that period where we have survived and thrived on the park. How is this possible when the above poster stated we had no money after this period we have much less than that period but not 'nothing ' that's obvious. We also sit on a seven figure asset that the club still own with our sponsors dawn homes ring fencing the money for the development till the legal matters have been sorted. Now you can come on here calling me or anyone else from Rob Roy all the names under the sun if it makes you feel better fire in sounds like you have it bottled it up for a while. Strange how you now mostly appear only on rob roy issues on here anyone would think you have unhealthy obsession about a club you appear to have utter contempt for.  Sometimes you really need to realise sometimes people just say things or agree with certain points just to wind up certain individuals from other clubs who troll this thread.  

You are also mixing up certain posts made by myself and plug mac but carry on.

Incidentally check out my posts elsewhere i have been nothing but complimentary about Glenafton, check Rob Roy social media nothing but complimentary, check Glenafton social media where the club and players gave Glenafton a guard on honor. Just because one or two think Glenafton won it because they had in there view spent a bit more on quality that got them over the finish line big deal that's there opinion they are allowed it doesn't mean the club are disrespecting Glenafton as a club.

There`s no mixing up off any posts...he (PlugMac) posted and your reply concurred. There`s nothing to mix up. Don`t flatter yourself. The fact that from time to time I make the choice to post on the utter baws that you put up means nothing other than YOU`RE TALKING BAWS..AGAIN!!! You`re all over other threads like a living contradiction...telling Kilsyth they aint good enough so get over it and on the other hand blowing smoke out your own ass about all the reason`s why you fell at the final hurdle(s) sloping pitches, big boys playing for other teams picking on KRR players etc etc ...to use language that you`re bound to understand. YOU JUST WEREN`T GOOD ENOUGH! If I were you I`d be more worried about doing a "Leicester" next season....You`ll really be foaming at the mouth then :bairn

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything was explained if you don't accept it fine. I'm more than happy with my reply. The fact the majority of this site post crap and wind others up yet you chose to ignore them and only get involved with Rob Roy thread tells me you have an unhealthy obsession. You can carry on thankfully i have the ignore button. Have a nice day [emoji4]

22 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

Rumour on Saturday was Springburn. 

Indeed, was told months ago that Roy were waiting on Rossvale moving out of Petershill to announce their own move there.

Rossvale have announced they will be playing at their own stadium from next season, looking forward to a league trip to Bishopbriggs, so just counting the days before this seasons bottle merchants  the announcement of Roy moving in.

Indeed, was told months ago that Roy were waiting on Rossvale moving out of Petershill to announce their own move there.
Rossvale have announced they will be playing at their own stadium from next season, looking forward to a league trip to Bishopbriggs, so just counting the days before this seasons bottle merchants  the announcement of Roy moving in.

Wrong wrong wrong

Archived