Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

19 minutes ago, plug mac said:

2nd place is some achievement bud under the circumstances sarcasm lowest form of wit my friend

being unable to correctly identify sarcasm doesn't make you look too brainy then, chief.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
being unable to correctly identify sarcasm doesn't make you look too brainy then, chief.

Dim wit then chief as runner up means f**k all as you congratulate us on achieving 2nd place just my oppinion but u are definately being sarcastic or patronising ether way not nice

8 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Congrats on winning the 2nd place league trophy well deserved.

fantastic achievement! The first ever winners of the second place trophy, what does it look like? Can you post a photo of it please?

Fantastic

Can remember at beechwood two clubs applauding each other on to the park being the two clubs in the scottish cup final.Just don't  remember what year( theres  been that many years).memory is no sa good as it used to be.Opposition team lined up and clapped talbot onto the park,then bot lined up and clapped them onto park.Clydebank maybe.

Now, that's class.

Nobody gives a f**k what happened at beechwood in 19canteen or 2000 whatever it's totally irrelevant to this thread and that picture.

World doesn't revolve around Auchinleck.

And nobody gives a toss about serial bottle crashes either.....

38 minutes ago, Highriser said:

And nobody gives a toss about serial bottle crashes either.....

Then why the f**k do you and the fuckwit who just gave you a green dot from pollok spend 99.9 per cent of your time on this trolling rob roy you complete cretin. To think you are on the pollok committee beggars belief.

We are all delighted with our season its been fantastic record breaking no bad for bottlers! to finish where you did in the league and lets face it the league is where you judge a team properly is nothing short of scandalous. I look forward to you not replying again to a thread and a team you or nobody else gives a 'toss' about.

Then why the f**k do you and the fuckwit who just gave you a green dot from pollok spend 99.9 per cent of your time on this trolling rob roy you complete cretin. To think you are on the pollok committee beggars belief.
We are all delighted with our season its been fantastic record breaking no bad for bottlers! to finish where you did in the league and lets face it the league is where you judge a team properly is nothing short of scandalous. I look forward to you not replying again to a thread and a team you or nobody else gives a 'toss' about.

Probably won't mention anything on this thread as your season is finished, you burst enough blood vessels this weekend by the looks of your pish on other threads. [emoji6]

35 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Nobody gives a f**k what happened at beechwood in 19canteen or 2000 whatever it's totally irrelevant to this thread and that picture.

World doesn't revolve around Auchinleck.

Calm down dear..Now,if am not correct in saying it would be 2009 final we beat your club in both the west and scottish cup  at the semi final stages. I repeat 2009,not 19 canteen.(Cambuslang and the Meadow saw to yous in 19 canteen we weren't  privileged until  2009 at the semi final stage .)Are these defeats the terrible things that happened to you  at Auchinleck you go on about? Anyway high 5...........scuba dive.:)

Not gonna lie i just found what he said funny. The way your season has gone is admirable and many teams would kill to have had it. Few shocks in every league this year, girvan, kello etc. Just the way the team and management has came across at times, maybe to certain teams not saying all the time, but as a person who sees them usually twice a season it can be quite noticeable the characteristics of a team, it can be said to anyone not just krr. Another thing. Theres a majority, who give the club a good name, i know a krr fan who is a top top guy and i have alot of time for. However for every majority theres a minority who have something to say or wind up the oppo or better still find something to complain about, okay i may come across as the minority but thats your opinions i just try to give a bit of youngster humour to the forum. A few alias' can be regarded the same on this, some get touchy some can take a laugh. So to be called a fuckwit off of someone who is quite a vocal outlet of krr it can give off a bad image of the club that you hate so much to be told and argue back just as much. Sorry to be a "troll" however for all the shit i take off of people who arent on this from kirky, trying to have a bit of humour and and opinion with other respected junior fans. I have alot to learn, however i see how i can annoy people. Take note. Well done on giving the town a bit of glimmer to the people that notice during a truly shit period. Best of luck for next season, hope the competition stays and that we can all have a bit of banter. Brian, its up to you now how you make of that, im not trying to be the wee wido you see me as. P.s. Not a committee member either, just a fan.

11 have signed on for next season from current squad. Guys like Fraser, Sawyers, Watt, Boyle staying.
A handful will leave and still waiting on a handful to decide and obviously some will come on to freshen things up.

We have signed one confirmed a midfielder striker Stefan Law ex airdrie and thorniewood.
Bit about him here if you read full report.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/13341902.amp#ampshare=http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/13341902.Eight_man_Thorniewood_lift_EuroScot_Eng_Central_League_Cup_in_dramatic_penalty_shoot_out/

Lots of good guys are here next season but it was so close couple additions in the right positions then the league is doable big ask but fell short this season but the experience will do them good money came through in the end sadly

5 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Lots of good guys are here next season but it was so close couple additions in the right positions then the league is doable big ask but fell short this season but the experience will do them good money came through in the end sadly

This is the thread that just keeps giving...............................

Sure does but that's football!

Archived