Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to thank the fans for all their support over the season and especially for myself coming back to the club. It's a fantastic club, who rely so much on your support. The fans of the Roy are there every weekend, home or away which the boys always  appreciate.

Hopefully we give you more to celebrate next year. 

Mon the Roy 

I want to thank the fans for all their support over the season and especially for myself coming back to the club. It's a fantastic club, who rely so much on your support. The fans of the Roy are there every weekend, home or away which the boys always  appreciate.
Mon the Roy 

It's always good 2 hear from players even if it's from another team lol. Is moff still at the Roy?

Mon the papers

It's always good 2 hear from players even if it's from another team lol. Is moff still at the Roy?

Mon the papers

He is and will be next season.
He's now been a player, captain, coach, and number 2 at the Roy. Only ever heard good things said about the guy which is rare in junior football. Can see him becoming a top manager one day just not yet [emoji4]

Mon the Roy 

Nice one Danny. Glad your staying next season bit of class from yourself coming on this and saying that.

He is and will be next season.
He's now been a player, captain, coach, and number 2 at the Roy. Only ever heard good things said about the guy which is rare in junior football. Can see him becoming a top manager one day just not yet [emoji4]

Moff is 1 of the games good guys. Always welcome down Holm park n been seen a few times always willing 2 talk 2 the fans. The Roy r lucky 2 have a guy like that at the club

Mon the papers

Fae social media from our player of year awards last night.

Players player of year and Supporters club player of year
Kevin Green
58c75588f95f75d3bbb6c7e5d54b9c21.jpg

Committee player of the year and Top goal scorer award Willie Sawyers
0dce782a86031f62e7d18c95c09b3a64.jpg

Management Player of the year Shaun Fraser 5ec52f873d72ba5af670fd58adaa7d96.jpg

Fae social media from our player of year awards last night.

Players player of year and Supporters club player of year
Kevin Green
58c75588f95f75d3bbb6c7e5d54b9c21.jpg

Committee player of the year and Top goal scorer award Willie Sawyers
0dce782a86031f62e7d18c95c09b3a64.jpg

Management Player of the year Shaun Fraser 5ec52f873d72ba5af670fd58adaa7d96.jpg

No surprise then who the committees player of the year is then Fraser for me personally

Archived