Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

That's not for certain yet.

We have signed 8 or 9 from this season with a few more to complete paperwork. A handful are moving on and a handful will be coming in to freshen things up to go again next season that's what happens when you got a happy squad the majority stay.

Hopefully get a win against glens next Saturday and at least finish 3rd.

3 of your lot are away to queens park

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Chrissydodds said:

3 of your lot are away to queens park

and if they are ?? we move on we have kept the majority of the squad and very happy with who we have kept and who we are rumoured to be have signing. Let's see if queens touch any of your lot , doubt it very much.

and if they are ?? we move on we have kept the majority of the squad and very happy with who we have kept and who we are rumoured to be have signing. Let's see if queens touch any of your lot , doubt it very much.

Weve had offers, shame theyre under contract like some...

Why he looks a decent player. Don't think anything is decided yet if he does go fair play we will be keeping most of the squad so will need to find a replacement like any team would need to do when losing a player.

Why he looks a decent player. Don't think anything is decided yet if he does go fair play we will be keeping most of the squad so will need to find a replacement like any team would need to do when losing a player.

Decent enough to play higher than junior? I don't think so. Couldn't even get a game for kilbirnie.

Heard kev Greene and his brother away to QP. Surely the brother bit is a wind up.

His bro Davie won't like the fact budgie mcghie is new kilbrinie manager as he signed him for clydebank but hardly played him then let him go.

Mon the papers

Decent enough to play higher than junior? I don't think so. Couldn't even get a game for kilbirnie.

No idea not seen enough of him played in both games against us though this season and seems to have featured in most games going by the website. If his brother Kevin does decide to try queens park then good luck to him we will find a suitable replacement I'm sure.

23 hours ago, rednblack said:

Regular every week up up until Feb March then he got injured He did well with us to be honest but near doubling of his wages and from that neck of the woods her he's went to Pollok for next season.

Ahh so you've spoken to McInally and our treasurer and they told you how much a player will be paid? 

It's been thrown about watch out on them trying to lure two long time Talbot players away as well.

Going for it now the interest shown by manager in Linlithgow and Clyde jobs predictably came to nothing.

34 minutes ago, rednblack said:

It's been thrown about watch out on them trying to lure two long time Talbot players away as well.

Going for it now the interest shown by manager in Linlithgow and Clyde jobs predictably came to nothing.

Hmm not what I heard. Was it not Maxwell that applied for Clyde?

4 minutes ago, rednblack said:

It wasn't and even if he did i have no problem with it just as you shouldn't with what your manager is up that's football.

I don't? Though what I believe to be true is far different from what gets peddled on P&B.

Honest opinions on Buchanan?

Very good season for the Roy hopefully we can add a couple of players to push on from here bit dissapointed we didn't make wos final as feel we better than the finalists IMO
No disrespect intended but very satisfactory season in general [emoji106][emoji460]️[emoji471]

Glenafton 0 V Rob Roy 2

Shaun Fraser and Willie Sawyers with our goals.

Good result for us today albeit a bit late.

14 wins in a row.

Record highest league position 2nd previous was 6th.

Record points total 43 previous was 31.

1st Cup competition trophy since the mid 70s.

Quarters of Scottish losing to strong bonnyrigg side.

Quarters of west losing on penalties.

All done on a small budget for this league and no permanent home.

Brilliant stuff from everyone!

Archived