Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown basically walked out on club because he was away working and couldn't win place back in the team and wasn't happy with that so disappointed in the boy as got good memories of him but that taints it a bit.

McKinven has been brilliant recently anyway.

Luke was out with an illness a while back and Jordan came in a boy you have championed all season and he's done alright that's why he played playing Luke would have made no difference yesterday anyway.

Yet you still come on and pick holes in the managers decision. You've been doing it all season any excuse.

Our back bone missing what a stupid statement. Our back bone was there! Keeper been doing brilliant , Green, Shaun centre mid and Willie up front.

You have been wanting things changed all season now it's moaning cause people who have been regular are missing.

When you going to give it a rest ffs .

Sorry only my opinion yes I did champion Jordan all season but he is attacking midfield like Shaun Fraser Luke is more holding play maker. Player of the year 2015-2016. Bottom line to many injuries and players. not available at vital time. Great effort from all concerned

Sorry only my opinion yes I did champion Jordan all season but he is attacking midfield like Shaun Fraser Luke is more holding play maker. Player of the year 2015-2016. Bottom line to many injuries and players. not available at vital time. Great effort from all concerned

Luke wasn't player of the year Danny Mackenzie was.

The manager went for Jordan McGuire no problem with him or Luke no big deal and didn't matter a jot in the end. I see you've just dropped Jordan Brown one as manager not to blame.

Great effort from everyone we can agree on that and once the disappointment wears off everyone will look forward to next season with a club legend in charge .

Massive congratulations to Rob Roy for the most memorable season I gave witnesses in over 20 years of being a fan.
Challenging for the top league up to the last 2 games. Finishing in top 4 and highlight of winning our first cup trophy in decades.
Maxi should be proud...well done!

Luke wasn't player of the year Danny Mackenzie was.
The manager went for Jordan McGuire no problem with him or Luke no big deal and didn't matter a jot in the end. I see you've just dropped Jordan Brown one as manager not to blame.
Great effort from everyone we can agree on that and once the disappointment wears off everyone will look forward to next season with a club legend in charge .

Are you sure boys at game yesterday were saying maxi has told them he is going to Clyde can't see that myself as for the goalkeeper this all stems from him being ousted for no reason at Bonnyrigg but that is where the manager should earn his corn he should be man managing him that's clearly not happening I will be sorry to see him go as he was our truly num 1 pity he doesn't feel that but that's football maxi has a few big shirts to fill next year interesting summer ahead I'm sure you will keep us informed Brian

Are you sure boys at game yesterday were saying maxi has told them he is going to Clyde can't see that myself as for the goalkeeper this all stems from him being ousted for no reason at Bonnyrigg but that is where the manager should earn his corn he should be man managing him that's clearly not happening I will be sorry to see him go as he was our truly num 1 pity he doesn't feel that but that's football maxi has a few big shirts to fill next year interesting summer ahead I'm sure you will keep us informed Brian   

Lot of utter rubbish Clyde just appointed a new manager the other day. So let's get this right our manager is going about telling people he is going elsewhere when just signed a new two year deal with us and having signed most of the squad for next season and just cemented his place as a club legend.Good one you are just making that up to try stir it [emoji16] 

Our number one the now has been dropped for earlier in season and he stayed with the right attitude.

If you are throwing the toys out the pram after something like that then you ain't gonna do much in football.

Shame we gave Jordan a chance at junior level took a punt on him twice sure he has been brilliant for us but so have we for him.

Jim Chapman has been appointed at Clyde.

Who's all the players signed from this years squad.

Jordan Brown GK away
Buchanan. Away
Green away

Out the defence

Has Bucky been getting much game time at the Roy? Enjoyed watching him in his time at Meadow and was disappointed to see him move on.

Has Bucky been getting much game time at the Roy? Enjoyed watching him in his time at Meadow and was disappointed to see him move on.

Regular every week up up until Feb March then he got injured He did well with us to be honest but near doubling of his wages and from that neck of the woods her he's went to Pollok for next season.

Queens Park

That's not for certain yet.

We have signed 8 or 9 from this season with a few more to complete paperwork. A handful are moving on and a handful will be coming in to freshen things up to go again next season that's what happens when you got a happy squad the majority stay.

Hopefully get a win against glens next Saturday and at least finish 3rd.

5 hours ago, rednblack said:

Lot of utter rubbish Clyde just appointed a new manager the other day. So let's get this right our manager is going about telling people he is going elsewhere when just signed a new two year deal with us and having signed most of the squad for next season and just cemented his place as a club legend.Good one you are just making that up to try stir it emoji16.png 

Our number one the now has been dropped for earlier in season and he stayed with the right attitude.

If you are throwing the toys out the pram after something like that then you ain't gonna do much in football.

Shame we gave Jordan a chance at junior level took a punt on him twice sure he has been brilliant for us but so have we for him.

Stewart Maxwell is an excellent manager. There's only so far he can take a wee homeless provincial junior club.I blame their self proclaimed number 1 fan who actively promotes the wee club mentality.

Anyway,good luck next season and we shall see if yous can punch above you weight two seasons in a row.

Rob roy boy, you brought  it on  all by yourself.   :)

Archived