Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, auldgeezer said:

Oh my...What an outburst!! Bit touchy..

No wonder if its no you its your other kilsyth pal . Ironic labeling him that the kilsyth fans were whining and greeting like wee lassies at the very sight of him at the start of the season .

No wonder if its no you its your other kilsyth pal . Ironic labeling him that the kilsyth fans were whining and greeting like wee lassies at the very sight of him at the start of the season .

I'll qualify my comments by being witness to Gary McMenamin, a very good player and a nice guy, getting tore into master Green for his play acting. Needless to say, after that he behaved!!
So, no 'whining' from me...I just forgot no one is allowed to criticise a Rob Roy player!! Unless we all run it by you first.

I'll qualify my comments by being witness to Gary McMenamin, a very good player and a nice guy, getting tore into master Green for his play acting. Needless to say, after that he behaved!!

So, no 'whining' from me...I just forgot no one is allowed to criticise a Rob Roy player!! Unless we all run it by you first.

Nobody said can't be critical but it's the same auld pish said about him time and time again we heard you the first time!

Jese o, he certainly hit a nerve there eh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Naw this is someone clearly rattled and touchy.

One of numerous by you.

No gonna wish us good luck today or you just on to pollute this thread. [emoji4]

Shut up ya fuckin idiot, ref shat it end of, clear foul, i shall repeat, always expect to play 12 men at newlandsfield, we were never going to be allowed into the sponsers cup final were we?????

There is some amount of........ Options shared here some good some way out of left field. Cumnock game the penalty should have stood. I am not saying that we would have won it at the end just that for a lot of teams this season the officials have had a massive impact on the result of many games. Playing Afton today and in the mix is something no kkr supporter would have thought about at the start Of The season, so it's a great feeling and sometimes you can get carried away with how You See things. Today I hope it's a great game with the 2 top teams I have no idea how it will turn out but. Mon the Roy

Mon the Roy today!

unfortunate we are not on a better points total! But that's football.

Would not be bad to finish second or third! Though we dropped short in some games! We move on! Would be great to finish on 46 remarkably close to my thought earlier in the season.

Hope it goes to the wire certainly a more exciting finish this season.

If we go down would prefer Talbot to win! Just me and they have decent die hard fans! Not like others who are spit the dummy! Arrogant foul mouthed numptys no respect for a team that have maintained top spot in a decent league! For most of season! and who pollute this thread! I've kept off as it's boring as f**k! So to the haters!!! Get a life and Girfuy.

Mon the Roy!!!!!!!

To the team!

Go out today and next week give your very best! Strong team hopefully! Concentrate on the game(s) said it all along pressures on the others! But your in it to win it so "let's finish well.

The fans support and usually constructive with criticism! But we are all right behind you win lose or draw! Already have a nice cup this season! And we are chuffed with that.

Mon the team! Mon the Roy!!!

Mon the Roy today!
unfortunate we are not on a better points total! But that's football.
Would not be bad to finish second or third! Though we dropped short in some games! We move on! Would be great to finish on 46 remarkably close to my thought earlier in the season.
Hope it goes to the wire certainly a more exciting finish this season.
If we go down would prefer Talbot to win! Just me and they have decent die hard fans! Not like others who are spit the dummy! Arrogant foul mouthed numptys no respect for a team that have maintained top spot in a decent league! For most of season! and who pollute this thread! I've kept off as it's boring as f**k! So to the haters!!! Get a life and Girfuy.
Mon the Roy!!!!!!!
To the team!
Go out today and next week give your very best! Strong team hopefully! Concentrate on the game(s) said it all along pressures on the others! But your in it to win it so "let's finish well.
The fans support and usually constructive with criticism! But we are all right behind you win lose or draw! Already have a nice cup this season! And we are chuffed with that.
Mon the team! Mon the Roy!!!

Your embarrassing your team and fellow fans

4 hours ago, rednblack said:

Naw this is someone clearly rattled and touchy.

One of numerous by you.

No gonna wish us good luck today or you just on to pollute this thread. emoji4.png

Aye, thought so, sad, and answer to your question, naw am no! :)

Archived